MTB Tyres for Road Use

Old March 14th 05, 10:27 AM
the Bruce formerly known as fred kneeman

Default Final Choice

hippy wrote:
the Bruce formerly known as fred kneeman wrote:

.. ummm, I just don't know what to think
anymore.

bait
Probably because you were SOOOO much faster with them you didn't slow
down enough for corners in the wet..
/bait

rises up to the bait....
Yeah, you're right - mostly because I was checking my computer mid-turn
to see how fast I was going ... 8-)

Did you stack on any of the wet corners?

Quick analysis of my crash stats:
- crashes caused by dodgy home bike maintenance 49.95%
- crashes caused by me not paying attention 49.95%
- crashes caused by silly motorists 0.0999999
- crashes caused by riding slicks in the wet... ummm, well, whatever it
is, I'm sure it's statistically significant :-)

hippy

Tight Tyres / Rims Gippledocks UK 9 June 28th 05 09:45 PM
Tubeless Tyres James Grabowski UK 9 May 15th 05 01:15 PM
Fully inflating tyres on a Brompton Helen UK 11 November 27th 04 03:55 PM
road tyres geepeetee General 3 July 28th 04 10:41 AM
20mm vs 23mm tyres Dave Australia 4 December 28th 03 11:49 AM