Johnny Wizard is issuing hitlists for fellow patriots to execute Bu****es - civil war has begun. This is how they begin.

Old June 2nd 06, 07:22 AM posted to aus.politics,aus.bicycle,can.politics

Default Johnny Wizard is issuing hitlists for fellow patriots to execute Bu****es - civil war has begun. This is how they begin.

If you had listen to the end you would have discovered that this guy is
leading a military revolt in the US. He is broadcasting hitlists to US
Marines and civilians
who oppose Iraq and Bu****e fascism to go an execute these traitors in the
name of the american constitution and in the name of natural justice for the
slaughtering and butchering of Iraqi woman and children in Iraq and for the
911 treason and deception.
You understand? You understand whats
happening? Its happening. We ****ing warned you. You ignorant ****s. Its
happening.

http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/a...nny_wizard.mp3
--
"What we're talking about here, is late night, early morning, low
clouds." www.iamthewitness.com