Aim Better Next Time, Man....

Old December 12th 15, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Default Aim Better Next Time, Man....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old December 12th 15, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Saturday, 12 December 2015 19:02:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

Some bonehead has commented:

"Also beware of bicyclists who ride all over the roads without needing to adhere to any proper rules. I guess law enforcement can't be bothered."

What a moron - they're like Pavlov's Dogs.
Old December 12th 15, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 12/12/2015 19:01, John Smith wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

QUOYE:
Captain Christopher Salcido, spokesman for the San Jose fire department
told the outlet. 'It looks like he not so much dodged a bullet, but
dodged a large beam of metal.'
ENDQUOTE

Such wit.

Both of you.
Old December 12th 15, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Alycidon wrote:
On Saturday, 12 December 2015 19:02:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

Some bonehead has commented:

"Also beware of bicyclists who ride all over the roads without needing to
adhere to any proper rules. I guess law enforcement can't be bothered."

What a moron - they're like Pavlov's Dogs.

That person deserves death.

Old December 12th 15, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

On 12/12/2015 19:18, JNugent wrote:
On 12/12/2015 19:01, John Smith wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

QUOYE:
Captain Christopher Salcido, spokesman for the San Jose fire department
told the outlet. 'It looks like he not so much dodged a bullet, but
dodged a large beam of metal.'
ENDQUOTE

Such wit.

Both of you.

Did you mean tit?

--
Dave
Dedicated to finding a cure for cycling.
Old December 13th 15, 11:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 11:17:49 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 12 December 2015 19:02:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

Some bonehead has commented:

"Also beware of bicyclists who ride all over the roads without needing to adhere to any proper rules. I guess law enforcement can't be bothered."

What a moron - they're like Pavlov's Dogs.

Why do you think that cyclists are like Pavlov's Dogs?

Do you mean they see a red-traffic light and have an immediate instinctive
reaction to ride through it?

You could be right - I see what you mean.
Old December 13th 15, 12:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 13/12/2015 11:18, Judith wrote:
On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 11:17:49 -0800 (PST), Alycidon wrote:

On Saturday, 12 December 2015 19:02:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

Some bonehead has commented:

"Also beware of bicyclists who ride all over the roads without needing to adhere to any proper rules. I guess law enforcement can't be bothered."

What a moron - they're like Pavlov's Dogs.

Why do you think that cyclists are like Pavlov's Dogs?

Do you mean they see a red-traffic light and have an immediate instinctive
reaction to ride through it?

You could be right - I see what you mean.

"Warning after more than 8,000 motorists jump red lights in Leicester
in a year"

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Wa...#ixzz3uCYa8PhF

--
Bod

---

Old December 13th 15, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cycle-Ops

wrote:

On Saturday, 12 December 2015 19:02:03 UTC, John Smith wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-driving.html

Some bonehead has commented:

"Also beware of bicyclists who ride all over the roads without
needing to adhere to any proper rules. I guess law enforcement can't
be bothered."

What a moron - they're like Pavlov's Dogs.

Why do you think that cyclists are like Pavlov's Dogs?

Do you mean they see a red-traffic light and have an immediate
instinctive
reaction to ride through it?

You could be right - I see what you mean.

"Warning after more than 8,000 motorists jump red lights in Leicester in
a year"

Or 5% of the drivers in Leicester. It's likely that 100% of cyclists RLJ.

Old December 13th 15, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Sunday, 13 December 2015 12:03:20 UTC, Bod wrote:

"Warning after more than 8,000 motorists jump red lights in Leicester
in a year"

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Wa...#ixzz3uCYa8PhF

Meanwhile in the West Midlands.

http://www.birminghampost.co.uk/news...t-year-9791772

Old December 13th 15, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Smith[_7_]

Alycidon wrote:
On Sunday, 13 December 2015 12:03:20 UTC, Bod wrote:

"Warning after more than 8,000 motorists jump red lights in Leicester in
a year"

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Wa...#ixzz3uCYa8PhF

Meanwhile in the West Midlands.

http://www.birminghampost.co.uk/news...t-year-9791772

The penalty for 'ya fackin' cyclist jump red lights!' should be the same as
for 'yow don't pay no fackin' road tax!', i.e. a 12" hunting knife thrust
into the front of the face with such force that it basically nails the
skull to the headrest.