Wow! Mountain dirt biking is so much "fun" and so "healthy", too! (BC)

Old October 22nd 18, 12:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Wow! Mountain dirt biking is so much "fun" and so "healthy", too! (BC)

From: [a friend]
Subject: MTBers brains connected to their asses... ?
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 17:35:54 -0700

From our own local Capilano University rag, in North Vancouver, BC who educate mountain bikers on how to dig trails, too...

http://www.capilanocourier.com/2018/...downhill-bike/

Wow! Mountain dirt biking is so much "fun" and so "healthy", too! Let's count the ways Joshua Griffioen describes his "wonderful" off-road sport experiences!

“I’ve broken my left collarbone four times. I’ve broken my hip. That one was fun. I’ve broken not sure what it’s called my left ass bone into four different floating pieces. Broken my wrist once. Definitely damaged my ankles they click when I walk.” Joshua Griffioen, a second-year Communications student, is one of only six people in the world with documented footage of landing a backflip-720 on a downhill mountain bike. Since 2015, Griffioen has dedicated every riding season to learning this trick. “The first summer I tried it, I kept going until I had a concussion and I couldn’t go anymore. The second summer, I kept going until I started coughing out blood.”

Yep, sounds like an addict alright.