Trollfest: Congress puts the boot to Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Googlein Anti-Trust investigation -- better late than never

Old September 13th 19, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Trollfest: Congress puts the boot to Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Googlein Anti-Trust investigation -- better late than never

The Anti-Trust investigation I've been calling for for ten years finally gets rolling in earnest:

Bipartisan Group of House Lawmakers Demands Internal Documents from Top Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google Executives
By JACK CROWE
September 13, 2019 12:42 PM
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...le-executives/

"Representative Doug Collins...suggested the documents will help further an investigation that may result in the rewriting of anti-trust law to accommodate modern economic realities."

What have Tom and I been telling you?

Ande Jute
Let's rock!
Old September 13th 19, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

On Friday, September 13, 2019 at 10:37:49 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote:
The Anti-Trust investigation I've been calling for for ten years finally gets rolling in earnest:

Bipartisan Group of House Lawmakers Demands Internal Documents from Top Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google Executives
By JACK CROWE
September 13, 2019 12:42 PM
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...le-executives/

"Representative Doug Collins...suggested the documents will help further an investigation that may result in the rewriting of anti-trust law to accommodate modern economic realities."

What have Tom and I been telling you?

Ande Jute
Let's rock!

A very significant thing is this: it was reported in the New York Times several things that are no longer visible on google.

1. Trump said that if he was elected that he would turn over his 2015 tax forms. He passed them to the New York Times and they reported that they had them. I read that article TRY and find this article.

2. A Google executive said that they have the power to shift hundreds of thousands of votes simply by the way they give search results. Where is that article?

Amazon now controls most of the retail business. Previously they used to give their price and any other prices for a product that was available. Even listing used. Now most of that has disappeared. We have absolutely no way of knowing who has attempted to list their product through Amazon and haven't been able to.

Facebook is absolutely filled with false identities of people who register under multiple registrations and then agree with themselves in order to look like a majority opinion. Facebook KNOWS who they are because they all come from the same URL. But they allow this and yet will actually cancel the registration of people who vociferously disagree with the extreme left-wing drivel. After watching that occur too many times to count, I canceled my account. But Facebook did NOT erase by account information including MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER which was "hacked" along with the rest of my personal information that they retained and which I believe was an illegal act on their part. Needless to say, they have sold my home phone number off to thousands of robocall companies and I get a thousand of these calls to every one that is a real call.

Yahoo also allows extreme numbers of multiple registrations. Some with pen-names so foul that they REMOVED MY RIGHT TO POST because I quoted these people so that their names appeared in my posting.
Old September 14th 19, 01:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jOHN b.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...x-Returns.html

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...ntial-election
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/google-bias