unicycle poetry

Old October 23rd 05, 03:32 AM
wowunicycle

Default unicycle poetry

Anyone have any good unicycle poetry for a school project? We have to
make a book of poetry and i wanted it to have something to do with
unicycling. Anyone?

Mark

--
wowunicycle
wowunicycle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9126

Old October 23rd 05, 03:57 AM
wowunicycle

anyone??????

Old October 23rd 05, 04:16 AM
UniTyler

|Filename: 231-focus.jpg |

UniTyler
UniTyler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old October 23rd 05, 04:27 AM
abbabibble

i'm sort of a poet... kinda a little hobby...
lesse... umm...

"The Unicycle"

Take the bike,
Chop off a wheel,
And now you've got,
Some one-wheeled appeal!

--
abbabibble

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

"maxis: STOP. GRAMMAR TIME!" ---fcwegnm0b

--"It's not difficult, but it is there and has to be done"

--"[just]respond with a casual bidigital salute[!]"

--Mikefule

"It done killed me dead, I tell ya whot!"
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old October 23rd 05, 04:38 AM
Spudman

a hykoo:

Unicycling.
really great challenging fun
but it hurts my ____

fill in the blank.

--
Spudman

|[/b] B B *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FLY :COOL:
*|* I O *|* THIS SPACE OWNED BY FREES*TYLER!*
*|* L A *|* *MERCYME OWNS THIS SPACE!!!
[b]|* L R *|* This space owned by unijesse
*|* - D *|* This space rendered by forrest
Spudman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10752

Old October 23rd 05, 04:46 AM
abbabibble

bum?

Unicycling is really fun,
but it really hurts my bum.
When i fall over, i land on my feet,
but this last time, gravity had me beat.

--
abbabibble

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------

Old October 23rd 05, 04:53 AM
Spudman

One wheel is the way to go,
It really is the best.
but when you land wrong on the seat, --- (you know what I mean...)
You'll throw up your breakfast.

Heh heh, how true.

Old October 23rd 05, 05:14 AM
Spudman

Here's more, but it's not great. Just 'doodling':

Me a few minutes ago wrote:

My Uni Skill*z*

I ride a cool contraption,
I tell you it's great fun.
It's always great to have a way,
to show off for everyone.

I have learned to spin, to flip, to grind,
And many other tricks.
It really grabs attention,
and gets me all the chicks.

Every day and every night,