RR: A tale of two asses

Old August 19th 05, 05:41 PM
MattB

Default RR: A tale of two asses

I took the SS out to Hartman's last night for a big loop until the sun
went down. It was pretty much perfect. Sunny, but with a nice cool
breeze. The trail surfaces have been packed hard and the 1x1 was gliding
almost effortlessly over the rain packed dirt.
I saw a couple people near the front on the way in, had a nice stretch
of solitude for The Ridge Overlook, Gateway, Josie's, and Dirty Sock. At
the end of Dirty Sock I climbed up Sea of Sage, and evidence of the
return of the students was plain to see. A group of six guys were having
a session right on the trail near the top. While I have no objections to
their activities, I'd prefer they didn't leave their bikes on the trail.
They scrambled to clear the way when I came up on them, and I only had
to slow a little.
Then I hit Rattlesnake (cleaned it on the SS - yeah!) and saw something
interesting on the connector trail to get to Becks. There was an SUV
parked on a little pull-off next to the jeep trail. As I glanced toward
it a young woman was just dropping her shorts. Like a car accident, but
more pleasant, my eyes are irresistibly drawn to this new moon rising.
She's bent over rummaging around in her vehicle, with her butt facing me
as I approached. She then got another pair of shorts out and put them on
just as I was passing. I didn't want to scare her, but I thought I
should make my presence known. I just said "Well alright!" as I passed.
She looked up and said "Oh my god! Did I just flash you? I'm so sorry!"
to which I replied "That's nothing to be sorry for!" and continued on as
we both laughed. She was nice looking enough, but it was a great
reminder that what I've got going at home is better than most of what's
out there.
Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off to
hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead. There's
also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake right in the
middle of the trail. I think the owner must not have realized this was
the way to Beck's from this side. I was tempted to just run over the
stake and/or line it was connected to, but decided to miss it. Instead
as I passed by I said "Tent right in the trail is a bad idea." in case
anyone was home. A very quick "**** you!" was relayed back from inside,
to which I responded. "That's fine. It's going to be your problem
anyway.". Nice. I try to give advise and get insulted in return. I
probably wasn't the first, and maybe other won't be as considerate as to
not run over his stuff in the trail. Maybe he'll figure it out after a
while.
Not letting this get me down I had a great Beck's DH and finished it up
through the Notch and spun back home for a Blue Iguana burrito, beer,
and to tell my tale of two asses to MrsB.

Matt
Old August 19th 05, 05:45 PM
Carla A-G

Default A tale of two asses

"MattB" wrote in message
[...]

snip

Not bad...all we ever get to see in BSP are couples doing it in the middle
of the trails as you're riding up to them, and drunk guys jerking off in the
woods during night rides...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old August 19th 05, 06:02 PM
Bill Sornson

MattB wrote (liberal snippage taken):

At the end of Dirty Sock... (a) group of six guys were
having a session right on the trail near the top.

Um, ewww. (Aptly named trail at least?!?)

Then I hit Rattlesnake (cleaned it on the SS - yeah!) and saw
something interesting on the connector trail to get to Becks. There
was an SUV parked on a little pull-off next to the jeep trail. As I
glanced toward it a young woman was just dropping her shorts. Like a
car accident, but more pleasant, my eyes are irresistibly drawn to
this new moon rising. She's bent over rummaging around in her
vehicle, with her butt facing me as I approached. She then got
another pair of shorts out and put them on just as I was passing. I
didn't want to scare her, but I thought I should make my presence
known. I just said "Well alright!" as I passed. She looked up and
said "Oh my god! Did I just flash you? I'm so sorry!" to which I
replied "That's nothing to be sorry for!"

Now that's more like it.

Bill "Friday fun" S.

Old August 19th 05, 06:19 PM
MattB

Bill Sornson wrote:
MattB wrote (liberal snippage taken):

At the end of Dirty Sock... (a) group of six guys were
having a session right on the trail near the top.

Um, ewww. (Aptly named trail at least?!?)

Get your mind out of the gutter man. They were doing something
comparatively wholesome: smoking dope!

Then I hit Rattlesnake (cleaned it on the SS - yeah!) and saw
something interesting on the connector trail to get to Becks. There
was an SUV parked on a little pull-off next to the jeep trail. As I
glanced toward it a young woman was just dropping her shorts. Like a
car accident, but more pleasant, my eyes are irresistibly drawn to
this new moon rising. She's bent over rummaging around in her
vehicle, with her butt facing me as I approached. She then got
another pair of shorts out and put them on just as I was passing. I
didn't want to scare her, but I thought I should make my presence
known. I just said "Well alright!" as I passed. She looked up and
said "Oh my god! Did I just flash you? I'm so sorry!" to which I
replied "That's nothing to be sorry for!"

Now that's more like it.

Definitely. If you're going to disrupt my solitude, at least do it with
naked women!

Matt
Old August 19th 05, 10:35 PM
Paladin

"MattB" wrote in message
I took the SS out to Hartman's last night for a big loop until the sun went
down. It was pretty much perfect. Sunny, but with a nice cool breeze. The
trail surfaces have been packed hard and the 1x1 was gliding almost
effortlessly over the rain packed dirt.
I saw a couple people near the front on the way in, had a nice stretch of
solitude for The Ridge Overlook, Gateway, Josie's, and Dirty Sock. At the
end of Dirty Sock I climbed up Sea of Sage, and evidence of the return of
the students was plain to see. A group of six guys were having a session
right on the trail near the top. While I have no objections to their
activities, I'd prefer they didn't leave their bikes on the trail. They
scrambled to clear the way when I came up on them, and I only had

,snip a tad
Matt

Now that's a funny story. Needed that today. LOL

CDB

Old August 20th 05, 02:25 AM
gabrielle

MattB wrote:
There was an SUV parked on a little pull-off next to the jeep trail. As I glanced toward it a young woman was just dropping her shorts.

I hate when I do this. Thank you for having a witty comment instead of
an open-mouth drooling stare.

Instead as I passed by I said "Tent right in the trail is a bad idea." in case

anyone was home. A very quick "**** you!" was relayed back from inside,
to which I responded. "That's fine. It's going to be your problem
anyway.".

**** on 'em. With any luck some crazy DHer (do you have them there?)
will bomb right into their tent. They've got to be of some use.

gabrielle

Old August 22nd 05, 04:57 PM
JD

MattB wrote:
Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off to
hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead. There's
also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake right in the
middle of the trail.

That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

JD

Old August 22nd 05, 05:16 PM
Bill Sornson

JD wrote:
MattB wrote:
Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off
to hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead.
There's also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake
right in the middle of the trail.

That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a
trail. It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

How many points is polygamy worth?

Old August 22nd 05, 05:56 PM
MattB

JD wrote:
MattB wrote:

Then just a little further down the same jeep trail, I'm peeling off to
hit becks and there's another SUV parked near the trailhead. There's
also a tent pitched right next to the trail, with a stake right in the
middle of the trail.

That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

JD

That is very odd.

I didn't get mad for a couple of reasons. One is I generally don't get
mad much, but the other is that this guy was mostly creating a problem
for himself. This is a well-traveled bit of trail near the front of the
area. If all the mountain bikes going by don't persuade him to move, the
motorcycles surely will!

Matt
Old August 22nd 05, 06:36 PM
G.T.

"MattB" wrote in message
JD wrote:

That's pretty obnoxious, as well as selfish. The weirdest thing I've
ever seen is a mormon family playing Scrabble in the middle of a trail.
It was too laughable to even think of getting angry about.

JD

That is very odd.

I didn't get mad for a couple of reasons. One is I generally don't get
mad much, but the other is that this guy was mostly creating a problem
for himself. This is a well-traveled bit of trail near the front of the
area. If all the mountain bikes going by don't persuade him to move, the
motorcycles surely will!

Many years ago I was climbing Sisar Rd near Ojai and came upon a guy in full
lotus position with candles lit around him right in the middle of the road.
He was on a blind corner and thankfully I was on my way up rather than down
when I encountered him.

Greg