Pavement cyclist dies after riding into a wall

Old November 10th 17, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pavement cyclist dies after riding into a wall

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...waltham-cross/
Old November 11th 17, 01:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/11/2017 20:55, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...waltham-cross/

Should walls be prohibited?
Old November 11th 17, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 11/11/2017 00:51, JNugent wrote:
On 10/11/2017 20:55, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...waltham-cross/

Should walls be prohibited?

Well the cyclist has now been prohibited for certain, I suppose it is
the ultimate punishment for breaking the law. My thoughts are with the
wall at this sad time.
Old November 13th 17, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 8:15:26 AM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 11/11/2017 00:51, JNugent wrote:
On 10/11/2017 20:55, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.bobfm.co.uk/news/local-ne...waltham-cross/

Should walls be prohibited?

Well the cyclist has now been prohibited for certain, I suppose it is
the ultimate punishment for breaking the law. My thoughts are with the
wall at this sad time.

Was the wall wearing a helmet?