Goa Apartments Rental - Cheap Holiday Package only for you!!

Old October 14th 12, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides

Default Goa Apartments Rental - Cheap Holiday Package only for you!!

Hi Friends, We offer Cheap tour package in & around Goa. Kindly visit us for top apartments in goa for vacation. Now forget the expensive hotels and resorts and book apartments while stay in Goa, this is not only cheap but well trusted and verified. Goa is a wonderful place to stay in holidays. People come here in New Year, Weekend holiday, small trip, wedding or then just look for occasion to come down here
Kindly vote us in Google + so your friends and family ca also know about us and start booking from trusted source. We are local in goa so we know what should we offer ad how to fit in your budget.
In Goa you can see many things like Beaches, Forts, National Park, Waterfalls, Natural Beauty, Beers & Wine and many other things. Goa is very cheap in March to September because of hot whether. Goa has pick season from Oct to Feb when cost of everything is triple so you need vendor who can give you an option to book trip in pick season in a very less rate.. this is only possible if you book the tour package from us.. so don't delay and come and enjoy the Goa like a local.

Regards,
Prashant Agarwal
Chairman,
Goa Apartments Rental