God fixes stupidity

Old May 29th 18, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default God fixes stupidity

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868
Old May 29th 18, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

Old May 29th 18, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 29/05/2018 14:27, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

The site of that "crash" looks very much as though it is for pedestrians
only, wouldn't you say?
Old May 29th 18, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/05/18 14:45, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 14:27, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

The site of that "crash" looks very much as though it is for pedestrians
only, wouldn't you say?

Since you replied to me, I assume your question is addressed to me. The
trouble is, your question has nothing to with what I have written. (The
answer appears to be yes. But so what?)
Old May 29th 18, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 29/05/2018 20:47, TMS320 wrote:

On 29/05/18 14:45, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 14:27, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

The site of that "crash" looks very much as though it is for
pedestrians only, wouldn't you say?

Since you replied to me, I assume your question is addressed to me.

Wow. What perspicacity.

The
trouble is, your question has nothing to with what I have written.

Drivers (whom you call "motorists", as though it were 1910) cause
cyclists to descend flights of stone steps and kill themselves ("that
sort of outcome")?

How does that work?

(The answer appears to be yes. But so what?)

Do you think he'd have stood a better chance of survival if he'd simply
obeyed the law and only cycled where cycling is permitted?

Old May 29th 18, 10:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 29/05/18 21:01, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 20:47, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 14:45, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 14:27, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

The site of that "crash" looks very much as though it is for
pedestrians only, wouldn't you say?

Since you replied to me, I assume your question is addressed to me.

Wow. What perspicacity.

The
trouble is, your question has nothing to with what I have written.

Drivers (whom you call "motorists", as though it were 1910) cause
cyclists to descend flights of stone steps and kill themselves ("that
sort of outcome")?

What a stupid question. I am surprised you have trouble realising it.

(If you want "cyclists" then we still have "motorists")

How does that work?

(The answer appears to be yes. But so what?)

Do you think he'd have stood a better chance of survival if he'd simply
obeyed the law and only cycled where cycling is permitted?

Many innocent people would have had a better chance of survival if we
didn't have lots of stupid motorists.
Old May 29th 18, 11:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 29/05/2018 22:09, TMS320 wrote:
[...]

What about cyclists (in uk.rec.cycling)?

Old May 30th 18, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 29/05/18 22:36, MrCheerful wrote:
http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

What collision?
Certainly not another vehicle.
Old May 30th 18, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 30/05/2018 10:24, Peter Keller wrote:

On 29/05/18 22:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

What collision?
Certainly not another vehicle.

With the wall? The ground? One of those steps?
Old May 30th 18, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 30/05/2018 12:46, JNugent wrote:
On 30/05/2018 10:24, Peter Keller wrote:

On 29/05/18 22:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

What collision?
Certainly not another vehicle.

With the wall? The ground? One of those steps?

Ok, which one did he collide with?

--
Bod

How the LBS fixes rivnuts installed by wannabel bike mechanics Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 21 February 20th 16 05:54 AM
jerry lee lewis fixes a tight chain link [email protected] Techniques 0 October 4th 07 06:18 AM
2003 cervelo P3 with stripped dropout adjusting screw-fixes? serg Techniques 0 June 8th 05 11:32 PM
More stupidity. soup UK 39 March 19th 05 09:50 AM
YoHost Brett Fixes FREE Bike Classifieds Cycle America General 0 May 13th 04 08:51 PM