ROAD WATER

Old June 30th 17, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default ROAD WATER

In recent postings on DIY thirst/energy drinks, I pressed my choice foR cool lemon juice water.

The NYT has a foodie on substitute occasional non alcoholic drinks one is

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/...inger-spritzer

https://cooking.nytimes.com/68861692...r-non-drinkers

if the idea is followed online backgrounds for making your own in the kitchen …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verjuice

……………..

The hot dog test is inherent but yet OT

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/27/d...tml?ref=dining

Water Plant Construction | Utility Contractor | Water Treatment Jobs H2 Find Racing 0 January 18th 10 01:17 PM
How does tire tread affect water and road schmutz spray? landotter Techniques 7 September 9th 09 05:52 AM
bike metal vs road salt & water Michael[_5_] Techniques 35 November 30th 07 06:49 AM
Water ! Sandy Racing 2 May 19th 07 09:51 PM
Zefal Isotherm water bottle keeps water coldest? chris General 77 July 27th 04 01:46 AM