Inconsiderate parking

Old December 27th 18, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:15:12 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

The the authorities should mark it so.

I have NEVER seen a situation like you describe.

Sucking him off, yet again? Is there something special about the Scottish
troll's cock that you NEVER can resist him, Yankietard? He was reported to
be of the unwashed kind. Is that it? BG
Old December 27th 18, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Meanie

Default Inconsiderate parking

On 12/27/2018 1:53 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:15:21 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 15:04:45 -0000, Simon Jester
wrote:

On Wednesday, December 26, 2018 at 6:05:50 PM UTC, William Gothberg
wrote:
Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

******son Sword Troll

As a cyclist you should appreciate that bad parking is annoying.

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

Short of pushing the car to the correct position, what would you suggest?

Not suggesting anything. Nothing you can do will change what they do
parking wise.

The police have already told me it's "not a police matter".

They're right, they are parking legally.

The council are lazy ****s who won't do anything.

Nothing they can do either.

When I spoke to the guy in person, he just looked completely confused,

Yep, while thinking to himself 'this ****er is completely out of his
****ing tree'

ROFLMFAO! Amen to that.

he wasn't intelligent enough to understand, I thought a simple diagram
might help him, or he can get his wife to explain.

Taint gunna work.

Old December 27th 18, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Meanie

On 12/27/2018 3:57 PM, JNugent wrote:
On 27/12/2018 18:33, William Gothberg wrote:
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:22:46 -0000, JNugent wrote:

On 26/12/2018 18:05, William Gothberg wrote:

Think this will help?* This will be printed off and placed under the
wipers of all the nutters who park on the wrong side of the road:

Side 1, facing outwards for everyone to see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/koaz45k1yh...e%201.jpg?dl=0

Side 2, facing inwards:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sogvc7e8w...e%202.jpg?dl=0

I'm puzzled.

Where is the inconsiderately-parked bicycle?

I'm puzzled, what made you think there was one?

The cross-post to uk.rec.cycling, of course.

LMFAO!
Old December 27th 18, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:13:31 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

And who decides? The first one to park?

Slowly but surely you will sound EXACTLY as idiotic as the idiotic troll you
keep feeding, senile Yankietard! LOL
Old December 27th 18, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiots Alert!

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:52:30 +0000, Graham., yet another brain damaged,
troll-feeding senile idiot, blathered:

I still don't see

You STILL can't see that you are a filthy troll's game, you senile idiot!
BG
Old December 27th 18, 10:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 12:17:56 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

And how do you know which car parked first to set your rule in effect?

ONLY thing he REALLY "knows" is how to get you senile idiots to suck him
off, time and again! And, from what we can see, he's rather good at it! BG
Old December 27th 18, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 18:22:46 +0000, JNugent, the notorious, troll-feeding
senile idiot, blathered again:

I'm puzzled.

Where is the inconsiderately-parked bicycle?

Is that some sort of lame attempt at senile "humour", troll-feeding moron?
Old December 27th 18, 10:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:15:21 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

You putting stuff under wipers isnt going to change anything

So what? He IS an idiot! Just like you are, senile Rot!

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rot Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rot: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rot: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rot Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rot Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Old December 27th 18, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 05:53:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Taint gunna work.

His baiting of you senile idiots ALWAYS works! LOL

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Old December 27th 18, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_]

On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 06:42:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH over a hundred lines of the two prize idiots' endless sick drivel
unread again

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rot:

Senile Rot: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rot: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

Inconsiderate drivers Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] UK 4 July 19th 18 08:58 PM
Inconsiderate Cycling? Budstaff UK 19 February 6th 07 01:12 PM
inconsiderate drivers! leadpan Unicycling 15 September 16th 05 01:31 AM
Inconsiderate bikers Maybe_one_time Mountain Biking 44 August 26th 04 01:15 PM
Inconsiderate bikers Gary S. Social Issues 0 August 13th 04 10:18 PM