A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

The Biggest Troll on RBT

Old June 22nd 17, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default The Biggest Troll on RBT

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 7:05:15 PM UTC-7, wrote:
The post relates to Scharf's authenticity as Scharf is an employed writer journalist and now elected rep in the hi level areas.

Atl is an escape from the South area of warehousing, Good Ole Boy politics, and afro American influence. The pocket of Rebs now stands at 50/50 liberal conservative. The vote is manifestation of Change. The Core Change is expressed thru the election. The election does not
Change the Core.

I've sat in a coffee shop in one of those super liberal areas around here and heard newly elected council members striking deals out loud and not one other person in the place thought that unusual. Smart indeed.
Ads
Old June 22nd 17, 03:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:08:06 AM UTC-4, wrote:
The post relates to Scharf's authenticity as Scharf is an employed writer journalist and now elected rep in the hi level areas.

Atl is an escape from the South area of warehousing, Good Ole Boy politics, and afro American influence. The pocket of Rebs now stands at 50/50 liberal conservative. The vote is manifestation of Change. The Core Change is expressed thru the election. The election does not
Change the Core.

I've sat in a coffee shop in one of those super liberal areas around here and heard newly elected council members striking deals out loud and not one other person in the place thought that unusual. Smart indeed.

bs
Old June 22nd 17, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 7:32:57 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Change the Core.

bs

Typical liberal response. Oakland is a majority of black and has never had a black mayor and a large part of the time not even black council-members. So liberals have that place tied up and have been running it as a fiefdom and not a city. You type of place.
Old June 22nd 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 8:24:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Change the Core.

bs

Typical liberal response. Oakland is a majority of black and has never had a black mayor and a large part of the time not even black council-members.. So liberals have that place tied up and have been running it as a fiefdom and not a city. You type of place.

Ron Dellums, Lionel Wilson and Elihu Harris were white? They would be surprised to hear that.

-- Jay Beattie.
Old June 22nd 17, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 10:46:21 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:

Change the Core.

bs

Typical liberal response. Oakland is a majority of black and has never had a black mayor and a large part of the time not even black council-members. So liberals have that place tied up and have been running it as a fiefdom and not a city. You type of place.

Ron Dellums, Lionel Wilson and Elihu Harris were white? They would be surprised to hear that.

-- Jay Beattie.

That hit on the head caused a lot of memory loss. I lived just around the block from Lionel Wilson and played with his son who was the same age as my younger brother.

I will say this - he was a real Democrat and not what is around today.
Old June 23rd 17, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

A REAL DEMOCRAT

From Central Casting

de riguer

http://images.dailykos.com/images/21...jpg?1456398883
Old June 23rd 17, 03:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster

On 6/22/2017 12:46 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Change the Core.

bs

At least California has officials who are serious about gun
control, like Leland Yee

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1735802

Er, at least control of _other people's_ firearms.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Old June 23rd 17, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 7:05:09 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 6/22/2017 12:46 PM, jbeattie wrote:

Change the Core.

bs

At least California has officials who are serious about gun
control, like Leland Yee

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1735802

Er, at least control of _other people's_ firearms.

This is California politics today. The liberals are almost unbelievable. You hear them screaming about the homeless problem but they have hundreds of large warehouses that were seized for non-payment of taxes. Conversion to housing would be less than they are presently spending on the destruction of the homeless encampments.
Old June 24th 17, 04:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

I wuz laundering on Yuma's outskirts.

Man suggested I go back to the slum