Cycling, Chess and IP Addresses

Old February 18th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_8_]

Default Cycling, Chess and IP Addresses

MrVidmar wrote:

There was a purpose to my running for the USCF Executive Board. I was
was to be the point person in the election for speaking truth to falsity
regarding litigation matters.

Sweet Mother of Jesus, thank you for this!!!
Old February 18th 10, 09:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Don't tell me she ****s jesus ****ing christ too.
Old February 18th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Default Landis Attempts Deflection

wrote:
It's all about you, isn't it?

When they make a movie about rbr it will be called Life of Brian.
Old February 18th 10, 09:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

MrVidmar wrote:
I played a kid of maybe 11 years old in a tournament last year, who kept
getting up shortly after I would make a move. The fourth time he did it
I followed him to the mens room where he was speaking with his father.
The TD made certain it did not happen again--and yes, I won the game
with mate in 24 or so moves.

But have you played Kunich since his fork exploded ?
Old February 18th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MrVidmar

DirtRoadie wrote:
On Feb 16, 8:35 am, MrVidmar wrote:
As well as criminal action the Federal
statutes provide for a parallel civil cause of action with statutory
damages of $1 million for each instance of hacking.

A cite please.
Thanks
DR

Go to Litmaven.com, open a free account and look at the complaint in
USCF vs. Polgar. All the statutory cites and causes of action are there.
Old February 18th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Feb 18, 6:00*am, MrVidmar wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:
On Feb 16, 8:35 am, MrVidmar wrote:
*As well as criminal action the Federal
statutes provide for a parallel civil cause of action with statutory
damages of $1 million for each instance of hacking. *

A cite please.
Thanks
DR

Go to Litmaven.com, open a free account and look at the complaint in
USCF vs. Polgar. *All the statutory cites and causes of action are there.

The "litmaven.com" site doesn't seem to work

But 3:08-CV-05126-MHP
references 18 U.S.C. 1030 and 18 U.S.C. 2520

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...0----000-.html
I find no "statutory damages" provision there, much less any reference
to $1,000,000 per instance.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/h...0----000-.html

(c)(2)(b) provides
"statutory damages of whichever is the greater of $100 a day for each
day of violation or $10,000."
Still nothing like $1 million

Might you be prone to exaggeration?

DR

Old February 18th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MrVidmar

DirtRoadie wrote:
[...]

The site is temporarily down for servicing.