Was Lance palying head games?

Old May 21st 04, 09:08 PM
TritonRider

Default Was Lance palying head games?

After reading today's Cyclingnews, I think he might just have been doing a bit
more work, and might just be in better shape than we all thought.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...y04/may21news2
I wish that I thought Jan was doing the same.
Gotta wonder if Lance isn't going to go for one more totally dominant
performance just to make his case, then go home and play with Sheryl.
Bill C
Old May 21st 04, 09:29 PM
B. Lafferty

Bill,
It really isn't nice to go trolling. It's a sunny Friday afternoon.
Ride yer bike instead.

Brian