What - Intelligent Thought?

Old February 15th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default What - Intelligent Thought?

On Feb 15, 6:35 am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
I have to conclude that this isn't really Kunich at all, but Crit Pro
or someone that is trying to see if they can project an even more
moronic persona than the original Kunich. But until he is unmasked and
Kunich is, in fact, found to still be in the freezer, I guess we
should all play along...

I improved some of the trolling algorithms in the re-write. I'm
very pleased with the results.

I'm calling bull**** on that. The algorithms look
similar, but the posting volume has gone up; I think
you just moved him to a better server farm. Nothing
wrong with that (Google also runs on commodity hardware),
but I do think you need to turn down the abusive-language
module threshold, as it seems he's devolving from argument
to insult faster than before. Or maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Ben

Old February 15th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe Cipale

Bob Schwartz wrote:

I improved some of the trolling algorithms in the re-write. I'm
very pleased with the results.

You do need to do some work on the associative recall heuristics as the
product appears to be getting crossed lines in its memory modules. Witness
its reference to Curtis as a bike mechanic and BillC as a plumber.

Anyway if Micro$oft hear there's such a thing as a trolling algorithm
they'll retroactively patent it, and before long the product will have to
be referred to as Microsoft Kunich (tm) (on the positive side though, it
will frequently crash half way though a rant).

****... it does that already!

Old February 15th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 22:43:06 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Anyway if Micro$oft hear there's such a thing as a trolling algorithm
they'll retroactively patent it, and before long the product will have to
be referred to as Microsoft Kunich (tm) (on the positive side though, it
will frequently crash half way though a rant).

Yeah, but imagine if they turned it into a trollbot. Kunich on all the
lists, all the time. Something that might come up in a nightmare after
one too many glasses of Pinot Noir.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old February 16th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article et,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message
In article et,
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message

Speaking of corruption, what do you think about the indictment of the
former #3 at the CIA, Dusty Foggo?

I see you're still the one who equates indictment with guilt.

This from the guy who continues to insist on the guilt of Pelosi.

You mean the one that has admitted that she asked for a bigger-than-his
airplane?

"The one..." Who the hell are you talking about? Pelosi didn't *ask* for a bigger
plane, as I've said over and again. As long as we're talking about "equating guilt
with indictment," how about your insistence on the that "Clinton death list" being
100% true and accurate. You are so confused.

Not that I'm surprised. You still believe that everyone in bicycle racing
uses dope.

Actually, I haven't expressed much opinion on doping in cycling except
to say that I don't think it's as widespread as many like to make it out to be.

I have saved this for future reference.

Oh joy. If you doubt the veracity of the statement, you're more than welcome to
find any and all comments by me regarding "everyone in bicycle racing uses dope." Go
on, I know you want to.

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old February 16th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , Joe Cipale wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:

Actually, I haven't expressed much opinion on doping in cycling except
to say that I don't think it's as widespread as many like to make it out
to be. You must surely be confusing me with one of the other people on your
enemies list.

He must have more blacklists than Hoover had.

But does he wear more dresses than Hoover? That's the important
question.

****... now THERE is an image I cant get out of my mind.... There isnt
enough alcohol to erase that.

So sorry!

Old February 16th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article .com,
" wrote:

On Feb 15, 6:35 am, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Curtis L. Russell wrote:
I have to conclude that this isn't really Kunich at all, but Crit Pro
or someone that is trying to see if they can project an even more
moronic persona than the original Kunich. But until he is unmasked and
Kunich is, in fact, found to still be in the freezer, I guess we
should all play along...

I improved some of the trolling algorithms in the re-write. I'm
very pleased with the results.

I'm calling bull**** on that. The algorithms look
similar, but the posting volume has gone up; I think
you just moved him to a better server farm. Nothing
wrong with that (Google also runs on commodity hardware),
but I do think you need to turn down the abusive-language
module threshold, as it seems he's devolving from argument
to insult faster than before. Or maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Ben

I think you're right, Ben. Now the insults are in the first sentence of his first
response where they used to be toward the end of the post.

Old February 16th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Howard Kveck wrote:

snip

I think you're right, Ben. Now the insults are in the first
sentence of his first
response where they used to be toward the end of the post.

As you get older, you realize there is no point in saving the best part for
last.

--
Bill Asher
Old February 16th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

William Asher wrote:
Howard Kveck wrote:

snip
I think you're right, Ben. Now the insults are in the first
sentence of his first
response where they used to be toward the end of the post.

As you get older, you realize there is no point in saving the best part for
last.

It's the only part anyone's likely to agree with.
Old February 16th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On 16 Feb 2007 00:47:39 GMT, William Asher wrote:
As you get older, you realize there is no point in saving the best
part for last.

That is true. What if there's a fire? Then you were smart to eat your
steak first.

--
E. Dronkert