Global Warming ‘Greatest Scam in History'

Old November 11th 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Global Warming 'Greatest Scam in History'

On Nov 10, 8:24 pm, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Nov 10, 3:32 pm, wrote:

Ah. With that heading, I thought you were pointing at Oklahoma Senator
James Inhofe--but he uses the phrase, "greatest hoax ever perpetrated
on the American people." He thinks that global warming is a nefarious
creation of the United Nations and the "Liberals" to destroy the US
economy and to initiate one-world government. Perhaps even more
interestingly, the American religious right has latched onto the idea
that any effort to recognize that global warming can be affected by
human behavior is a denial of a Supreme Being.

Dumbass -

Elements of the religious right claim that.

There are other elements that claim the opposite.

You're right. I should have said "some." In any event, that raises two
more questions.

1. What proportion of the religious right deny AGW?
2. What proportion of those who deny AGW are affiliated with the
religious right?

And it's sort of nostalgic seeing Ted Haggard cited as being an
influential evangelical leader.

Old November 11th 07, 07:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Nov 10, 3:32 pm, wrote:

[...]

Answer to question#1: if you read the article, it's 52%, up from 45%.

As for question #2, I don't know, but I'll guess that quite a bit of
it has to do with party ideologists.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Old November 11th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Global Warming â?~Greatest Scam in History'

Tom Kunich wrote:
I hope he's never introduced to Asher who would murder him in a second to
protect his extremists views of a runaway global environmental catastrophe
that is unstoppable unless he and Al Gore are given large amounts of
money.

Hey if Asher's going to get lots of money I hope he pays his LIVEDRUNK
dues.
Old November 11th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Global Warming a?~Greatest Scam in History'

William Asher wrote:
Just as well, coming from China the frames of those bicycles were likely
built with titanium tubing salvaged from Chernobyl.

Cool, the latest fatty master craze, a frame that glows in the dark.

Old November 11th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Phil Holman wrote:
Or too much pepper in your soup.

Or sugar on your porridge.

Old November 11th 07, 04:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Rex Crater

Sven Nys did not win today. Therefore, global warming may has affected the
outcome of the cyclocross World Cup today in Pijnacker Nederlands. It's not
really global "warming." It's more like global tepidization.

wrote in message ...
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci...atest_scam.htm
--
Davey Crockett

Old November 11th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Phil Holman

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 10, 4:59 pm, "Phil Holman" piholmanc@yourservice wrote:

There is no argument that global warming is happening. That's not the
issue.

Phil, meet Tom and Scott. Scott and Tom, this is Phil.

What corner are you attempting to paint me into now?
To use your analogy, there are too many hands on the wheel steering the
ship to get it to follow a definitive course. In a sense, no one is
steering the ship.

Phil H

Old November 11th 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
Just as well, coming from China the frames of those bicycles were likely
built with titanium tubing salvaged from Chernobyl.

Cool, the latest fatty master craze, a frame that glows in the dark.

And numbs your nads as you ride.

Nobody wants bicycle riders reprocing anyway.

--
Bill Asher

Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 03:41 AM
Global Warming and RBR Experts Tom Kunich Racing 69 June 26th 07 04:55 PM
Cycling not related to global warming Simon Brooke UK 162 May 26th 07 09:17 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM