Melting Icecaps

Old July 30th 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Default Melting Icecaps

"Tom Kunich" a écrit profondement:

| Say, didn't the world of extremely weird jackass environmentalists
| tell us that the North Pole was going to be ice free this year leading
| to global warming of deadly effect?
|
| Hmm, seems as how the arctic ice cap is larger this year than last.
|
| I suppose a certain "scientist" who only believes "real scientists"
| who posts here is probably not going to say anything about his pal
| scientists mistaken guesses for the future.

Al Whore got a Nobel prize for spouting his bull**** when anyone with
half a brain knows that the current warming trend is cyclical and that
the Kyoto Kaper is a Krock of Krap and will at best produce a .2 of
one degree cooling effect in the next 40 - 50 years.

Meanwhile his son got busted whilst performing an advertizing stunt
for Toyota.- Like smoking dope when he was ****ed whilst driving a
Prius at around 160 klicks an hour. Toyota was happy as Hell with all
the free press coverage and the now incontrovertible proof that their
bucket of bolts could push the needle past 150 klicks without
disintegrating.

Any way, Al Whore should have fallen foul of the CPS for failing to
properly educate his braindead kid. In Bethesda, Maryland all you need
to do to beat the rap is to give the Klan Salute since all the
policemen in that part of world are White Knights and in any instance
the Cops find it much more personally profitable to run a Yankee Trap
than bust some Space Cadet.

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old July 30th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"Robert Chung" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 12:47 am, William Asher wrote:

That article obviously isn't aware that Marco Polo sailed to the North
Pole.

Did his parents name him after the game kids play in the pool?

Old July 30th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Frank Drackman

"William Asher" wrote in message

The Chinese however, well, they sailed right on through 500 years before,
colonizing the East Coast of the N. American continent. But then they all
decided to return to China because they figured they would be back later
build the railroads.

The had to wait until the population was big enough to support laundries

Old July 30th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 29, 8:52 pm, Davey Crockett wrote:

But all things considered, G-Dumya was the guy that got shafted out of
a Nobel Prize when he proved that Newton and Einstein were just
dilletants a did'nt know **** about **** when he brought down three
World Trade Center buildings when only two got hit and moreover
brought them down considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared that
Newton and Einstein fooled the world with for years - well all except
Max Planck and Nils Bohr anyway who both always knew Einstein was full
of ****.

--
Davey Crockett
-

Good post but "considerably faster than the 9.8m/s-squared" seems a
stretch.
Old July 30th 08, 09:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

On Jul 30, 3:44*am, "
wrote:

No, they left because Jews hadn't arrived in North
America yet, so it was harder to make a go of running
a Chinese restaurant.

Well, we're now in year 5768 in the Hebrew calendar but only 4706 in
the Chinese calendar. What'd you guys eat for 1062 years?
Old July 30th 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
The Chinese however, well, they sailed right on through 500 years before,
colonizing the East Coast of the N. American continent.

I thought Chinatown was in San Francisco.
Old July 30th 08, 09:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Robert Chung wrote:
That article obviously isn't aware that Marco Polo sailed to the North
Pole.

But was he a doper ?

Old July 30th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| William Asher wrote:
| The Chinese however, well, they sailed right on through 500 years before,
| colonizing the East Coast of the N. American continent.
|
| I thought Chinatown was in San Francisco.

You have the map upside down again

--
Davey Crockett
Old July 30th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Robert Chung wrote:
Well, we're now in year 5768 in the Hebrew calendar but only 4706 in the
Chinese calendar. What'd you guys eat for 1062 years?

Big macs ?