Why heckling Page is Fair Game

Old December 30th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Why heckling Page is Fair Game

Bill C wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:10*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

I'm also sick of loud mothed assholes screaming out garbage,
disrupting others people's right to speak, ruining others people's
events to stroke their sad little egos.

You make it sounds like this happens to Page all the time and have
witnessed such "disruptions." What exactly are you so "sick" of?

I'm pretty sure George Steinbrenner doesn't think that fans who heckle are
"ruining" the event in Yankee stadium. You're so melodramatic.

You actually think cyclocross nationals was "ruined?"

Name one event that was "ruined?"

I bet you can't name one.

Magilla

Old December 30th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bill C wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:10İpm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

Your right to be an asshole
ends at my right to conduct my life and business. I'd love to come up
there where I'm guessing you teach some classes and scream throught
them about how you plagiarized a bunch of your papers, insinuate you
molest little boys, and all kinds of other garbage with NO
repercussions for my actions at all.

Bill C

A place of employment is private property and you have no right to even be
there, let alone yell. Whereas at a bicycle race held in a public park,
you have every right to be there and yell anything you want. The organizer
and racers do not 'own' the spectators as part of the race, sorry.

You should contact your state legislature if you want to change the laws on
accessing private vs. public property.

You sound like the kind of guy who punches his son in the face if he
doesn't adopt the same beliefs as you do. Quite frightening. You are
clearly enraged if someone simply has a different opinion than you.

I don't get it.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old December 30th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Amit Ghosh" wrote in message

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

So what are you planning on doing about it?

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

I suppose a coward like yourself could convince themselves that was the
case.

By the way - how could someone like you insult anyone? First you would have
to have some sort of veracity.

Old December 30th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message

I'd love to come up there where I'm guessing you teach
some classes and scream throughout them about how you
plagiarized a bunch of your papers, insinuate you
molest little boys, and all kinds of other garbage with NO
repercussions for my actions at all.

Precisely! Somehow it would turn out that Amit found that outrageous.

Old December 30th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bill C wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:10İpm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

A race, like any other sanctioned sporting event is controlled by the
organizing body, it's not a public area. It's a private event where
the public is allowed access. With that come certain standards of
behavior, especially where they could damage the product, as this
asshole did.
Bill C

You are so stupid.

Do you think Dave Chauner can prevent a single fan from attending his race
in Philly? (Hint: the answer is NO.)

Do you think the organizers of cross nationals had a right to kick anyone
out of the park just because they didn't cheer the 'correct' way - whatever
the **** that means? (Hint: the answer is NO.)

You talk about "certain standards of behavior" (what the **** does that
mean?) and "damaging the product" (what the **** does that mean?).

Who enforces these ambiguous eviction rules?

If a promoter asked me to leave a public park, I would tell him to go ****
himself and tell him to stop harassing me or I'd file a harassment
complaint against him. Do you know what would happen to me if I did that?
Nothing. What do you think would happen - he would go get a cop and tell
the cop to kick me out? For what? Because he doesn't like my hairstyle,
my T-shirt?

The cop would say I have a right to be in public park.

You are major taylor retarded.

Magilla

Old December 30th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Dec 29, 2:16*am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Dec 28, 10:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Cheering means nothing without the commensurate right to also be booed,
heckled, or laughed at. *It's all fair game at professional sporting
events.

snip

Dumbass -

I agree 100%.

I also wish you were still racing. At one of the LA events, I'd show
up w/ a six pack, a megaphone and let you have the business.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Monkey Boy used to race???

Oh, that's right, I remember someone once referring to him being a not-
too-good cat III who just didn't have what it takes to make it beyond
that. Lot's of folks in that situation either quit outright or
sometimes become officials. Monkey Boy became the resident ass who
insults everyone, pretending he knows of what he speaks. Go figure.
Old December 30th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Dec 29, 3:29*pm, Bill C wrote:
On Dec 29, 6:10*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

I'm also sick of loud mothed assholes screaming out garbage,
disrupting others people's right to speak, ruining others people's
events to stroke their sad little egos.

Anyone who wants to destroy cyclocross should behave as Monkey Boy
advocates. I wouldn't be surprised if the sponsors of McAnus's team
and the event are not pleased with his antics. If the school board of
his district hears about it, he might even lose his job. Actions have
consequences.
-Paul
Old December 30th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Dec 29, 6:44*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bill C wrote:
[...]

An interview. In a sport that is built on publicity, sponsorship, and
good publicity this is a cardinal sin.
Bill C
Old December 30th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

MagillaGorilla wrote:

You gonna punch the mascot too?

Major league sports would be WAY cooler if this were allowed.
Old December 30th 08, 02:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Bill C wrote:
On Dec 29, 6:10 pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

I'm also sick of loud mothed assholes screaming out garbage,
disrupting others people's right to speak, ruining others people's
events to stroke their sad little egos. Your right to be an asshole
ends at my right to conduct my life and business. I'd love to come up
there where I'm guessing you teach some classes and scream throught
them about how you plagiarized a bunch of your papers, insinuate you
molest little boys, and all kinds of other garbage with NO
repercussions for my actions at all.
A race, like any other sanctioned sporting event is controlled by the
organizing body, it's not a public area. It's a private event where
the public is allowed access. With that come certain standards of
behavior, especially where they could damage the product, as this
asshole did.
Bill C

Behaving like a civilized human being is a good thing. But it's also
cool for people to grow the **** up and quit taking offense at every
little thing. In the KC incident, nothing McAnus said or did excuses
violence on the part of the Page Clan.

The fact that so many of you absolve the Page Clan of responsibility for
the fight they willingly participated in IS CRAZY. The fight caused far
more damage to the sport than 50 hecklers would have.

Page Page Page Page Page!!!!!!!!! Oh Yeah Baby!!!!!! Joe King Racing 20 January 1st 07 06:18 AM
Fair Is Fair B. Lafferty Racing 3 June 17th 06 03:17 AM
Not just cyclists in Dallas....everyone is fair game. mrbubl General 6 May 24th 06 02:16 AM
Cycling Game - Free Game For Cycling Fans! ]oxo[ Racing 2 December 28th 04 10:34 AM
Not fair! M. Wehrmann Racing 12 July 22nd 03 04:50 AM