how long does a broken collarbone take ?

Old March 23rd 09, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

Default how long does a broken collarbone take ?

On Mar 23, 2:39*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
If it was Amstrong back in the day, I don't think that would matter
much at all. He'd take a week off riding, then be training very hard
as he always does Considering he's been away from the sport for so
long, he might need the technical challenge of racing more this year,
in which case a long time away from racing could hurt him more.

Good thing they had the world's best stage racer as a backup
plan.

Bob Schwartz

dumbass,

contador's tour win should be relegated to virtual status. rasmussen
had that tour won but he was magically hosed by the whereabouts issue
- a totally novel development.
Old March 23rd 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
hizark21

On Mar 23, 9:12*am, wrote:
re LA; if he's out due to broken collarbone, how long on avg. would it
be before he can race again ?

On cyclinengews.com they estimated it would take 4-6 weeks for Lance
to recover. This probably eliminates Lance's Giro chances. This may
also effectively end his TDF chances as well.
Old March 23rd 09, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

hizark21 wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:12*am, wrote:
re LA; if he's out due to broken collarbone, how long on avg. would it
be before he can race again ?

On cyclinengews.com they estimated it would take 4-6 weeks for Lance
to recover. This probably eliminates Lance's Giro chances. This may
also effectively end his TDF chances as well.

How come nobody is raising the conspiracy theory that this "broken
collarbone" happened to take the pressure off Lance to do well in the Giro
or TdF? Now, if he doesn't do well, everyone can say it simply isn't
because he isn't doping, it's because he didn't have time to train because
of the injury (if you think Armstrong was clean) or because he didn't have
time to adjust his doping schedule to perfection as before (if you think
Armstrong is a doper). So instead of having only one plausible reason for
him tanking at the grand tours that doesn't involved doping, we now have
several, or maybe 2.5 depending on how you count and whether you assign
fractional values to the conspiracy theories. What this does is lower the
odds of him doping from 50/50 to something else, but the guys from rbt will
have to flesh out the theory from here.

When I write this up into book form, I'll autograph copies for people.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 23rd 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
When I write this up into book form, I'll autograph copies for people.

Be sure to send one to Lafferty.

Bob Schwartz
Old March 23rd 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Bob Schwartz wrote:

William Asher wrote:
When I write this up into book form, I'll autograph copies for people.

Be sure to send one to Lafferty.

I didn't say I would give out copies, I said I would autograph them for
people.

****ing deadbeats.

--
Bill Asher
Old March 23rd 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
If it was Amstrong back in the day, I don't think that would matter
much at all. He'd take a week off riding, then be training very hard
as he always does

Just heard on Dutch TV, from his "close" friend sports commentator Mart
Smeets, that Armstrong rode the upcoming Tour TT *five* times in the
week before MSR and that he tried to keep it quiet.
Old March 23rd 09, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
I didn't say I would give out copies, I said I would autograph them for
people.

****ing deadbeats.

Ed Raket will upload the e-book to the warez binary newsgroups. And
if he doesn't SOTS will, if only to infuriate JFT.

Old March 23rd 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Geraard Spergen[_3_]

On Mar 23, 1:11*pm, William Asher wrote:

How come nobody is raising the conspiracy theory that this "broken
collarbone" happened to take the pressure off Lance to do well in the Giro
or TdF? *

Also, no one dares bring up the obvious - Contador took him out with a
Lakatosh/Carney maneuver.
Old March 23rd 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

William Asher wrote:
How come nobody is raising the conspiracy theory that this "broken
collarbone" happened to take the pressure off Lance to do well in the
Giro or TdF? Â*

Geraard Spergen wrote:
Also, no one dares bring up the obvious - Contador took him out with a
Lakatosh/Carney maneuver.

Or Simeoni has contacts in the mafia.

Or he broke a contract with the aliens by making an unauthorized comeback.

Broken Collarbone Red Australia 20 June 6th 06 10:25 PM
broken collarbone question catzz66 General 2 April 27th 06 12:24 PM
Broken rib, how long to heal? Joel Techniques 15 March 9th 06 05:46 PM
Q: Broken Collarbone Allen Thompson Techniques 13 August 19th 04 04:50 PM
RR: Broken collarbone David L Mountain Biking 23 July 11th 03 05:17 PM