Deceased Equine - Take 3

Old January 8th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default Deceased Equine - Take 3

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/inde...me_for_ro.html

Tomorrow is D-day for the infamous Dr.Thompson. While there can be
little doubt that the doctor is, indeed, guilty I would be somewhat
disposed to suggest that he receive a lenient jail sentence. "Lenient"
in this case is relative since he was found guilty of handful of
felonies.

The federal civil case against him has already been settled. all we
learned from that is the peculiar detail that the doctor is a citizen
of Oklahoma.

I would like to see the doctor step up, take responsibility, show
sincere remorse (and acknowledge awareness of the severity of his
actions) volunteer to do serious community service - including being
involved in rehabilitation/treatment of "road rage" prone drivers.
He might be subject to some such rehabilitation himself.
He has already done two months worth of jail time and had his medical
license suspended.

I am not suggesting that his overall sentence be in any way lenient,
just that jail itself would do little more than ruin a life and keep
only a single drive off the road.

DR
Old January 8th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:

| I would like to see the doctor step up, take responsibility, show
| sincere remorse (and acknowledge awareness of the severity of his
| actions) volunteer to do serious community service - including being
| involved in rehabilitation/treatment of "road rage" prone drivers.
| He might be subject to some such rehabilitation himself.
| He has already done two months worth of jail time and had his medical
| license suspended.
|
| I am not suggesting that his overall sentence be in any way lenient,
| just that jail itself would do little more than ruin a life and keep
| only a single drive off the road.

You can bet your shiny new Colnago that the ****** will have on his
SackCloth and Ashes and Tearfully promise to be a Good Little Boy
in future

50 years would be a reasonably lenient sentence for AssHoles like him.

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old January 8th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jan 7, 7:45*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
I am not suggesting that his overall sentence be in any way lenient,
just that jail itself would do little more than ruin a life and keep
only a single drive off the road.

Oops, that's "driver"
Old January 8th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

I will be happy with whatever sentence generates the most publicity,
awaarness and legislation to protect cyclists that also have a right
to ride peacefully on the roads they pay for.

For that reason I believe the judge should sentence Dr Thompson to be
doused with gasoline and burned to death at half time of the
Superbowl.

Old January 8th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
DirtRoadie wrote:

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/inde...me_for_ro.html

I am not suggesting that his overall sentence be in any way lenient,
just that jail itself would do little more than ruin a life and keep
only a single drive off the road.

DR

Pardon my French, but "Pour Encourager des Autres."