Dr. Thompson I presume

Old November 15th 09, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Default Dr. Thompson I presume

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
sadistic humor.

rbr has trained me to believe there is no other kind. As Asher can
attest, it's cocking up my facebook rep something awful.

Yes.
Old November 15th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Nov 14, 7:30*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
If it's an accident, then you agree there was no intent involved (look
up the
word accident) - thanks for supporting my argument by using specific words
that mean the doctor had no malicious intent to cause a crash.
which is what this guy did, and that is a
felony if you can prove it was deliberate.

Hey Monkeyboy,

Just what the hell was the doctor intending when he opted to "teach
them a lesson?"
He was going to slow them to the speed limit (which they were
under) ?
He was going to make them stop?

No, he was trying to **** with them in any way possible and could not
have cared less about the outcome.

No, this ****ing asshole doctor knew exactly what he was doing and the
jury got it right.
And, in contrast to you, the doctor is smart enough to know it, too.
However he's got the money to have the attorneys continue to lie on
his behalf.
Let's see what happens.
I say he opts to continue the lies.
More power to him if I'm wrong

DR
Old November 15th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
rbr has trained me to believe there is no other kind. As Asher can
attest, it's cocking up my facebook rep something awful.

Do a proper cock job and post something about fleshlights on Susan's wall.

YOU ARE NOT HELPING!

Old November 18th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"William R. Mattil" wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

"William R. Mattil" wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

So you did donate to the Fraud Fairness Fund...that explains a lot.
Wrong again Asshat.

That
calibrates your ability to distinguish between facts vs. fiction.

This is also untrue given that I can easily tell that 99% of what you
write is fiction.

So the beatings continue ........ Don't quit your day job.

Answer my question...did you or did you not donate to the Fraud Fairness
Fund?

Given your extremely limited comprehension skills it's easy to see how
you would miss the answer that was given. But since you apparently
missed it let me try it another way.

Wrong again Asshat .......

Now is there anything there that you are too stupid to comprehend ?

You were one of the people who thought he was innocent throughout his
trial...that the lab techs framed him because of a French conspiracy. I
still think you donated to his fund but don't want to admit it.

Magilla

Old November 18th 09, 04:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default RicodJour is an idiot

z wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
z wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 10, 2:24 pm, William Asher wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

If somebody brake-checks you on the highway for tailgating...do you
call 911 and scream into the phone, "Please help me...somebody just
tried to assault me with a deadly weapon...hurry, come quick."
Not if there's no collision. But if it really irritates you that people
talk on the cell phone, so you drive around looking for people on the cell
phone to teach them a lesson by cutting in front of them and stopping short
for no reason, and you cause a collision where someone gets hurt, and then
you brag about what you were doing to the responding police officer and how
you had done it several time before with no accident, you might have reason
to expect to be charged with felony assault with a motor vehicle.

This isn't a good contrarian position for you because anyone can
deliberately cause an accident, which is what this guy did, and that is a
felony if you can prove it was deliberate. The only way your position is
defensible is if it were a one-time occurence, but the doctor bragged to
the police he liked doing this, and had done it before, which means it was
deliberate and a felony. If he wasn't such a dumb**** he would have kept
his mouth shut and he would have gotten off with a ticket and a
misdemeanor.
You know, a thought strikes me - odd, but it happens once in a while -
I wonder what they'd find if they investigated how the Damned Doctor
treated cyclists that came through his ER. Maybe his road rage
translated into road rash rage. If I were a lawyer I'd be stirring up
a nice law****, excuse me, lawsuit against the doctor and the
hospital.
Ever hear of statute of limitations?

Normally you're funnier and more insightful. This is stupid, even by rbr
standards. At least you've gotten it turned into a discussion of brakes
and one man's lone crusade to rid the world of a dangerous method of
mounting rear brakes that has worked reliably for over 50 years. That is
gold.
No, no, NO! Don't you remember the high incidence of Campy brake
failures all through the 60's, 70's and 80's? You know, the brakes
that were identical except for the length of the bolt - they failed
all of the time and the number of deaths was...oh, wait...never mind.

R=retard. Did you get around to calling Harry Havnoonian, the mechanical
engineer and framebuilderwith a degree from Drexel who mounts brakes on the
opposite side of the seat stays? I didn't think so.

Jackass.

Magilla

Can you take off the binder bolt from your front brake then show us how
well you can stop on a steep downhill due to the brake being forced
against the fork crown? The results should be about as successful as
when the original MG tried to ride with an open front skewer.

Of course none of believe your words, so a link to the YT video will
suffice.

HANS Henrik Oersted

First of all, before I beat you to death for this most recent post, I must again
ask you if you've located the link that shows a similar husband-wife Olympic coach
relationship like Andy Sparks/Sarah Hammer that you mocked me for not knowing
about in the context of the Becky Quinn thread.

Second, the bolt is the fulcrum and absorbs some of the forces, but not all of
them. On the front brake the bolt absorbs maybe 20% of the braking force. On the
rear brake it absorbs probably 80%. On both brakes, the bolt is crucial for the
brake caliper to work.

Stop misrepresenting my argument.

Magilla

I don't have to. You misrepresent your own.

For the record, you declined to give an example of a husband-wife coach/athlete
situation on the U.S. Olympic team.

Magilla

Old November 18th 09, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

DirtRoadie wrote:

On Nov 14, 7:30*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
If it's an accident, then you agree there was no intent involved (look
up the
word accident) - thanks for supporting my argument by using specific words
that mean the doctor had no malicious intent to cause a crash.
which is what this guy did, and that is a
felony if you can prove it was deliberate.

Hey Monkeyboy,

Just what the hell was the doctor intending when he opted to "teach
them a lesson?"

He was going to teach them the same "lesson" he taught the other cyclists he
brake-checked....and it certainly wans't injury.

He was going to slow them to the speed limit (which they were
under) ?
He was going to make them stop?

Yes. something like that.

No, he was trying to **** with them in any way possible and could not
have cared less about the outcome.

I think you mean "could have cared less," and not "could not have cared less."

No, this ****ing asshole doctor knew exactly what he was doing and the
jury got it right.

Did he also "know what he was doing" in the 2 prior incidencets which resulted
in NO INJURY ot the cyclists?

And, in contrast to you, the doctor is smart enough to know it, too.
However he's got the money to have the attorneys continue to lie on
his behalf.

What an attorney says in court is not evidence so the jury shouldn't have
considered it as a "lie" for the doctor.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 18th 09, 05:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

z wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

On Nov 10, 11:40 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

Try this one:
"Yes Judge, I pointed my loaded gun at the victim and pulled the
trigger. But I only intended to teach him a lesson. I had no idea the
bullet might actually hit him or hurt him. In fact, I never hit
anybody the last few times I shot at someone. "
MG - you don't begin to grasp the nature of legal "intent."
You equate brake-checking with pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the
trigger? That's a disingenuous analogy.
Not at all. As usual your assumptions cloud your understanding.

The person with the gun could be unskilled with their weapon of
choice,

I agree...those two cyclists were unskilled.... making any collision with a vehicle
virtually always the driver's fault.

Magilla

Aside from the singular incident at hand (especially since you are in
the tiny, tiny minority insistent that the riders were at fault), what
other facts can you cite to prove that the two riders were unskilled?

That they were going only 30 mph downhill. Liz Hatch descends faster than that.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old November 18th 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

z wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:

On Nov 10, 9:40 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
DirtRoadie wrote:
On Nov 9, 1:01 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
You guys are not holding the state to their burden of proof. You guys are so prejudiced against Dr. T and
you can't get around the fact that the guy actually didn't want to hurt them with his car.
Try this one:
"Yes Judge, I pointed my loaded gun at the victim and pulled the
trigger. But I only intended to teach him a lesson. I had no idea the
bullet might actually hit him or hurt him. In fact, I never hit
anybody the last few times I shot at someone. "
MG - you don't begin to grasp the nature of legal "intent."
You equate brake-checking with pointing a loaded gun at someone and pulling the trigger?
Yes. Is there something you don't understand?
Little matter, the jury understood. 7 counts, 7 convictions, and it
only took a few hours after a 3 week trial.

So when someone brake-checks you on the highway, do you call 911 and say someone just "tried to kill" you and to
get an officer out to your location immediately...like you would do if someone pointed a loaded gun at you?

See, you don't rally believe what you are saying. You're just talking frivolously from your keyboard.

The fact is, we've all been brake-checked on a highway, and none of us called 911. Why? Because we didn't
believe we were being "assaulted with a deadly weapon." We all believed the guy in front was simply "trying to
teach us a lesson not to follow so close." Nobody wants to wreck their cars, asshole given insurance and police
reports, etc.

Thanks,

Magilla

We don't often call 911 because A) no crash occurred and B) we know
there is an extremely small chance that the police can or will do
anything about it.

So are you saying the police won't do anything about attempted murder with a deadly weapon?

Magilla

Old November 19th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William R. Mattil

MagillaGorilla wrote:

You were one of the people who thought he was innocent throughout his
trial...that the lab techs framed him because of a French conspiracy.

You have no proof of this. Like most of the drivel you post, you make it
up as you go along.

still think you donated to his fund but don't want to admit it.

Monkeys aren't capable of rational thought. As you have proven so many
times.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com
Old November 20th 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"William R. Mattil" wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

You were one of the people who thought he was innocent throughout his
trial...that the lab techs framed him because of a French conspiracy.

You have no proof of this. Like most of the drivel you post, you make it
up as you go along.

You have never denied it. Why not go on record and say that you think
Floyd is guilty? I'
ll tell you why you don't...because you're one of these 9-11 conspiracy
freaks who thinks the guvmint imploded the buildings. You think the female
lab techs conspired to frame Floyd because a Frenchman didn't win.

still think you donated to his fund but don't want to admit it.

Monkeys aren't capable of rational thought. As you have proven so many
times.

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

Why not just deny that you donated to his fund? All you have to say is, "I
did not donate to Floyd's fund and I think the guy is guilty as ****."

Say that and I will believe you. But you won't because you know you did
donate to his fund and you don't want to say he is guilty because you don't
believe he is.

Thanks,

Magilla