Novitzky gets the Ball rolling

Old June 26th 10, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

Default Novitzky gets the Ball rolling

On 6/26/2010 11:05 AM, Amit Ghosh wrote:
On Jun 26, 10:51 am, "B. wrote:

Frankly, this has to be Lance, Johan and Thom's worst nightmare come to
life. Armstrong has been rather quiet lately on the slam Landis front.
Can't imagine why.

dumbass,

what does mr. diesel jeans have to do with lance armstrong ?

this isn't going to be about armstrong.

http://eightplustwo.com/2010/02/18/p...ibuting-drugs/

I sure Lance and his legal team will welcome this news from your all
knowing lips. ROTFLMAO!!!
Old June 26th 10, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

i,Fred wrote:
And now it begins. Ball gets served with a warrant regarding doping
on Rock Racing:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...e_on_ball.html

You know, typing Novitsky into Google brings up the basketball player
before the bike-investigation-related guy, but neither of them are even
top three. I get Novitsky Trucking and a whole bunch of others.
Fascinating.

-S-

Old June 26th 10, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

B. Lafferty wrote:
I sure Lance and his legal team will welcome this news from your all
knowing lips. ROTFLMAO!!!

Aren't you the guy that thought the Feds were going to
come after Floyd for hacking the French lab's computer?

Fred Flintstein
Old June 26th 10, 05:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jun 26, 10:51Â*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

Frankly, this has to be Lance, Johan and Thom's worst nightmare come to
life. Â*Armstrong has been rather quiet lately on the slam Landis front.
Â* Can't imagine why.

dumbass,

what does mr. diesel jeans have to do with lance armstrong ?

this isn't going to be about armstrong.

http://eightplustwo.com/2010/02/18/p...ibuting-drugs/

Dang, that is some mealy-mouthed bloviating.
He trades on doping hate-hysteria,
than pretends to an Olympian view.

--
Michael Press
Old June 26th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 6/26/2010 12:17 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
I sure Lance and his legal team will welcome this news from your all
knowing lips. ROTFLMAO!!!

Aren't you the guy that thought the Feds were going to
come after Floyd for hacking the French lab's computer?

Fred Flintstein

Aren't you the guy who is boringly repetitive? But, to answer your
question--no.
Old June 26th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_6_]

Anton Berlin wrote:
On Jun 25, 8:17 pm, DA74 wrote:
On Jun 25, 4:50 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

On 6/25/2010 7:15 PM, Scott wrote:
On Jun 25, 3:27 pm, "B. wrote:
On 6/25/2010 5:06 PM, Brad Anders wrote: On Jun 25, 1:46 pm, wrote:
And now it begins. Ball gets served with a warrant regarding doping on Rock
Racing:
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...4/2010-06-24_f...
That's it? They're going after a defunct pro team with an out-of-
business bankroller? This is going to lead to the downfall of the
EMPIRE OF LANCE? Guess I was expecting a bit more fireworks.
Side note: Landis needs to write a new book after all this is over,
"Don't Burn Your Bridges, Nuke 'em!"
Brad Anders
I seriously doubt that this is "it." If anything "it" is just the
beginning.
I agree. It's only beginning.
On another note, did anyone really believe that all those "ex" dopers
on Rock Racing had really cleaned up?
And the criminal search warrant is under seal so that no one will know
who has talked and provided evidence leading to the issuance of the
warrant. It's just the beginning of a long process. Sit back and enjoy
the show, folks.- Hide quoted text -

I have the distinct feeling that this opening salvo is meant to start
applying pressure to those who may have information that will assist
the prosecutors in targeting the big fish. These mother****ers are
going to start singing like a Spring Nightengale when they get
confronted with the consequences of lying to the Feds and the reality
of prison life for skinny white guys with the build of Kate Moss at
the end of a coke binge at NY Fashion Week.- Hide quoted text -

I am going to open some Champagne - great news.

From this story, Brad has deduced that the investigation is going
nowhere and you've concluded that all hell is breaking loose.

You're both dumbasses. They got a search warrant to look for PEDs at
Rock Racing. That's all we know. Learn to recognize your own
assumptions, you'll be a better person for it.
Old June 26th 10, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss[_6_]

Fred Flintstein wrote:
B. Lafferty wrote:
I sure Lance and his legal team will welcome this news from your all
knowing lips. ROTFLMAO!!!

Aren't you the guy that thought the Feds were going to
come after Floyd for hacking the French lab's computer?

Thanks for the memories.
Old June 26th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

From this story, Brad has deduced that the investigation is going
nowhere and you've concluded that all hell is breaking loose.

You're both dumbasses. They got a search warrant to look for PEDs at
Rock Racing. That's all we know. Learn to recognize your own
assumptions, you'll be a better person for it.

What is quite clear here is that most of the child dumbasses inhabiting
this forum haven't a clue as to how Federal criminal investigations
progress. But, that's OK. Carry on. :-)
Old June 26th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message
On 6/26/2010 1:03 AM, rickhopkins wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:45 pm, wrote:
On Jun 25, 9:11 pm, wrote:

On Jun 25, 8:49 pm, wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 25, 6:38=A0pm, Anton wrote:
I am going to open some Champagne - great news.
More likely only Landis will go to jail for continuing to lie - if
am not mistaken he still claims not to have taken synthetic
testosterone at the TDF so either he is lying or he was correct and
the test was wrong. Want to bet he is still lying. When the feds
have no hard evidence on anyone else, they will slip away. Keep in
mind they just lost an important appeal in the Barry Bonds case last
week, that case is evaporating unless they can win the next appeal
(what another yr to 1.5 yrs and several experts have noted every day
that goes by without a trial the harder a conviction will be). If
you
can't convict Bonds, don't hold to much hope for this mini adventure
will shake much loose. You may want to keep the cork in it for now.

Rick,
First off, this case has nothing to do with BALCO
so any comparison on the merits of one based on the
other is meaningless. Different circumstances,
different sports, different players - only the genre
is the same.

Secondly, the feds are not interested in prosecuting
athletes for doping. That is a well established fact,
so don't get your hopes up for Floyd taking the perp
walk anytime soon. As has already been discussed here,
the investigation is looking into the misappropriation
of funds as they relate to organized doping practices.

i,Fred

I, Fred,

You are naive to believe this is not about drugs. No evidence of
doping, no case. If Floyd has taken them down a wild goose chase (and
as I already noted he is probably still lying as he claims not to have
taken synthetic testosterone) and wasted fed $, believe me after the
Balco case if they have nothing to show for their effort (which is
what I suspect will happen regardless of guilt), Floyd my become
someones bitch. In some respects, the feds have no alternative but to
investigate, that is not the same thing as there is evidence to
indite. As I said don't pop the corks just yet.

Rick- Hide quoted text -

Rickster,
You've got to stop posting while drinking, and if you're going to do
it anyway then let's swap the Smirnoff for some Stoli. You deserve it
bro. And don't even think about going down whisky road - you see where
that got our friend Floyd (but if you're in the market for some
southern hospitality then pick up some Jeremiah Weed).

Anyway, I digress. Now as far as the matter at hand, of course the
case is about drugs. Novitsky works for the FDA for ****sake and we
sure as **** know this ain't about food unless we're looking in the
pantry to see if Jan is still stuffing his face full of Svenhards
butter horns.

With all that established you can bet your Assos lederhosen that
nobody but nobody on the home team is going to spend any of your hard
earned tax dollars without having a pretty good ****ing clue that
there's something rotten in Denmark if you insist on using BALCO as a
benchmark. Now that might be news to you but it ain't news to anyone
who's spent any trigger time as a carbon cowboy.

At this point it's just a matter of scaring the **** out of everyone
with subpoenas, quizzical looks and endless simple questions over a
dimly lit table in a room with no windows to see who sings first. I'll
tell you right now, it's not going to be hard to get these guys to
roll over and corroborate Floyd's story. There's just too much at risk
on the downside and too many of them at this point - the tide has
turned. I'm very interested in what the boys in the Vaughters camp
will come out with, given that they have carte-blance immunity from
turtleneck Doug as far as job security goes.
-DA74

Its Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

I believe, Novitsky cut his teeth on BALCO, and if you think what has
or will happen with Bonds has no affect on how serious this
investigation becomes, than you live on another planet. My suspicion
is that when things start working there way through, Floyds dates and
recollections about who was where and so on will be all messed up. In
the end, unless the feds can get someone to turn, with evidence, don't
expect much. I bring up Bonds, because it is pretty obvious he is
guilty (he admits to taking the clear and cream just thought they were
flaxseed oil) and the feds case is getting weaker by the day. No
evidence, no case, wasted $ and some supervisor will cut this pretty
quick if it goes nowhere.

You have way to much time on your hands. Don't wet your self
expecting this to go anywhere. If no one turns, it dies and Floyd may
be the feds scapegoat. I have no dog to hunt in this one, just not
too worked up over an investigation starting that the feds have no
alternative but to do.

Given your random ramblings I suggest you should take up drinking if
you haven't already.

Rick

My friend, it already has gone somewhere. What some of the tifosi fail to
understand is that to obtain a criminal search warrant the US Attorney has
to make a sworn application to a US Federal judge or magistrate. While
grand juries may indict ham sandwiches, federal judges do not issue
criminal search warrants absent a probable cause showing. They do take the
privacy rights of suspects rather seriously when considering warrant
applications.

That said, there was enough of a showing of FACTS here on which to issue a
warrant. That is significant. That the warrant is under seal means that
the entire doping community will be wondering who has talked and what the
feds know. The pressure on them is being ramped up exponentially.

What I'm interested to know is what communication, if any, there has been
between the feds and their counterparts in France. Stay tuned.

What does Tyler, or anyone else for that matter, have to gain from saying
anything whatsoever? The "crime" being avoided here is nebulous and outdated
at best, and what exactly would the penalty be for saying "I don't recall"?

And you talk about a showing of "FACTS" but what is new? What has been said
that is in any way more relevant to the Feds than whatever accusations there
have been surrounding the supposed 1999 blood sample?

The best shot Novitzky would have had would have been before, not after,
Landis went off with his rambling accusations. Landis is simply not
credible; all he adds is a bit of faux star-power (Landis?) that draws media
attention to it. Perhaps a rallying point. But choosing Landis as the
centerpiece for an investigation makes about as much sense as seeing Sarah
Palin as the hope of the republican party.

Oh. I see your point. :-(

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Old June 26th 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Gringioni[_2_]

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message

: What is quite clear here is that most of the child dumbasses inhabiting
: this forum haven't a clue as to how Federal criminal investigations
: progress.

Dumbass -

Wow, you finally had some insight into yourself. About time.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Hey Anton, ball patches don't cause ball cancer... Anton Berlin Racing 0 June 16th 10 03:02 PM
B. Ball......new endeavors! bwian [email protected] Recumbent Biking 0 January 7th 06 04:00 AM
NBA ball Callistus Valerius Racing 34 November 26th 04 07:22 AM
NBA ball Callistus Valerius Racing 0 November 22nd 04 09:37 PM
Cycle-Ball Ronde Chimp Racing 3 September 27th 04 09:57 PM