The RBR Reference List

Old December 8th 04, 01:02 AM

gwhite wrote:

In that case, I'll be posting the full text shortly:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/-/0817939822

I'd prefer the collected works of Hayek. Salma Hayek, that is.

Of course, you have a bit of an excuse living in Santa Cruz--you're
surrounded by retards.

I had to move - the perfect weather and easy availability of
recreational substances were making me go soft (and I don't even
smoke). So now instead of being surrounded by good-natured
mountain-biking retards, I'm surrounded by Beltway-bandit
aggressive-driving retards, bad roads, and your favorite, Federally
funded institutions.

On the bright side, I still don't get paid enough to worry about
the outrageous price of houses.

Ben
optimist

Old December 8th 04, 04:43 AM
Sierraman

"k.papai" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sierra Dude wrote
"TO do it right, best way is to do some research on the log file from
Giganews which goes back a year or so. Compile over 90,000 posts, and
sort
them in a variety of ways. Find those missing names from the list of
(notable interest), find the best posts, and mention other interesting
stats, which Netscan and Google have some, but they couldn't produce a
list
based on Top 25. I am afraid Google will never be able to do that."

Just make a list already and then the next installment can have all of
the corrections. Next week's or next month's. They'll all be properly
archived then on RBR FACES.
I'll wait until tonight for this list from you.

-kjp

Rachel Hunter is playing Ginger on Gilligans Island right now, and I sort of
got glued to it. I need to think about that a little later.

Old December 9th 04, 10:34 PM
gwhite

" wrote:

gwhite wrote:

In that case, I'll be posting the full text shortly:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/-/0817939822

I'd prefer the collected works of Hayek. Salma Hayek, that is.

Yeah!

Salma, experienced vicariously through your Billion Dollar Baby rubber little
lady, makes you feel different about yourself.

Fred, when read, makes you feel different about everything else.

I found both of them on the same page:
http://www.friesian.com/hayek.htm

Of course, you have a bit of an excuse living in Santa Cruz--you're
surrounded by retards.

I had to move - the perfect weather and easy availability of
recreational substances were making me go soft (and I don't even
smoke). So now instead of being surrounded by good-natured
mountain-biking retards, I'm surrounded by Beltway-bandit
aggressive-driving retards, bad roads, and your favorite, Federally
funded institutions.

Predictably, I say "Beltway-bandit" and "Federally funded institutions" is
redundant.

On the bright side, I still don't get paid enough to worry about
the outrageous price of houses.

LOL. Way to keep it simple.

"I have been a stranger in a strange land." -- Moses, Exodus 2:22