Philly sucks

Old June 7th 05, 03:46 PM
Bob Schwartz

Jim Flom wrote:
Read their profs -- they're homegrown. And the rest of the women in Philly
look just like they do, IIRC (with thanks to Brian for the IIRC).

For the benefit of the folks at Threshold, what's the hourly
rental charge for chicks in Philly that look like that?

Bob Schwartz

Old June 7th 05, 03:52 PM
Robert Chung

Sierraman wrote:

Eye Candy is over in womens race, Queen Tut.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...na-talks-to-TV

Old June 7th 05, 05:47 PM
ronaldo_jeremiah

Robert Chung wrote:
Sierraman wrote:

Eye Candy is over in womens race, Queen Tut.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...na-talks-to-TV

RC beat me to posting this pic.

I'm speechless.

-RJ

Old June 7th 05, 06:58 PM
Mark VandenBerghe

I think that's my brother.

Mark VandenBerghe

Old June 7th 05, 08:39 PM
psycholist

Sierraman wrote:

Eye Candy is over in womens race, Queen Tut.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...na-talks-to-TV

Ugh. That wasn't nice. I was eating when I clicked on that link.

--
Bob C.

"Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Old June 7th 05, 09:26 PM

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Jim Flom wrote:
Read their profs -- they're homegrown. And the rest of the women in Philly
look just like they do, IIRC (with thanks to Brian for the IIRC).

For the benefit of the folks at Threshold, what's the hourly
rental charge for chicks in Philly that look like that?

Here's one for Lancaster:

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ers/77519719.html

Old June 7th 05, 10:47 PM
Tom Kunich

I see that Jim has a good eye.

Old June 8th 05, 12:27 AM

psycholist wrote:
"Jim Flom " wrote:
"William Harley" wrote :

The locals all eat too many Philly Cheese Steaks to be real eye candy.

You are so sad...
http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ch...rs/default.jsp

Imports! Probably from Dallas.

Dumbasses:

http://www.ucolick.org/~bjw/misc/obesity_vote2004.gif

PA: Chunky, but not quite as fat as TX. In fact, TX was 5th
fattest in 2000. Maybe it's the Dallas cheerleaders who are imports.

Meanwhile, apparently you guys really have to go to T-town
for what you seek:

http://eriksaunders.com/2005/06/at-a...in-t-town.html

-Ben
thinks they could have podium girls at Philly
and podium guys at SFGP, to keep everyone happy

Old June 8th 05, 03:54 AM
John Flaherty

Bob you were right on - I have been going to Phila for 10 years and
this is the first year I can remember that they even had girls on the
podium - I have some pix i will put up in a day - but they weren't much
to look at.....The problem is that no one in American has any
experience in how the Post bike race podium presentation works. If the
marketing dept of threshhold knew anything about making money and
running a race, they would have podium girls (Girls in Sponsor
colors/outfits) at every race. Maybe they are making so much cash that
they don;t need it..............