Ed Dolan the Great waxes eloquent

Old August 15th 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Ed Dolan the Great waxes eloquent

On Aug 14, 4:51*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
What is the matter with these cycling newsgroups? The main matter is that
there are no intellectuals on these groups. They are composed almost
exclusively of working class slobs who do not have a clue of what makes the
world go around.

Tom Sherman of ARBR is a rare exception to the norm. He is intelligent, but
consistently wrongheaded about everything (except recumbents). That is
because he is a liberal ideologue. Trust me on this, once you embrace an
ideology, you are lost to reason.

JimmyMac is not unintelligent, but he is devastated by his own ego. When he
forgets who he is, he is fine. Well, that
is what we should all do when we post to Usenet. We should indeed forget who
we are and strive to be as intellectual as possible. There is no other way
if you wish to communicate anything worth communicating.

Ed Dolan the Great urges all posters to these cycling newsgroups to rise
above themselves. Think big and post big thoughts. If I have to read many
more of your small thoughts, I think I will go insane.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Physician, heal thyself.

Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac General 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Mountain Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Recumbent Biking 1 September 26th 07 01:57 PM
Ed Dolan the Great JimmyMac Social Issues 0 September 26th 07 01:57 PM