What a podium!

Old June 30th 08, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default What a podium!

8 (+?) cyclists.
Old June 30th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Jun 29, 8:57*pm, wrote:
8 (+?) cyclists.

Okay, I give up... what are you talking about?
Old June 30th 08, 09:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
I wish you had said "What do you make of it?" and I could have said you
could make an 8-man shell of it (I know, you still need a coxswain, but in
rbr, we're never short of guys who are cox).

And tED is the sucker that coaches the cox.

Old June 30th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

http://www.nyvelocity.com/slideshow....id=2351&pid=46
Old June 30th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

William Asher wrote:
I wish you had said "What do you make of it?" and I could have said
you could make an 8-man shell of it (I know, you still need a
coxswain, but in rbr, we're never short of guys who are cox).

And tED is the sucker that coaches the cox.

You're going to shell for that.

--
Bill Asher
Old June 30th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.nyvelocity.com/slideshow....id=2351&pid=46

Everyone gets a medal day in Central Park?

Old July 1st 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:59:04 GMT, Ryan Cousineau
wrote:

In article ,
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

http://www.nyvelocity.com/slideshow....id=2351&pid=46

Everyone gets a medal day in Central Park?

Not quite. Race with five-man teams and the scoring was by team.

THAT is a Podium Girl Carmella the Roach Killer Racing 17 June 11th 08 09:45 PM
Off the podium Howard Kveck Racing 2 October 30th 06 05:00 PM
Tomorrow's podium trg Racing 3 July 15th 06 07:35 AM
Theoretical TDF Podium - Cadel on podium? Gemma_k Australia 3 June 30th 06 03:19 PM
Jan will be on the podium Bill C Racing 0 July 16th 05 06:16 PM