Women's Olympic RR

Old August 10th 08, 07:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Women's Olympic RR

It's streaming.

Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.

Predictions?
Old August 10th 08, 08:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 9, 11:19*pm, wrote:
It's streaming.

Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.

Predictions?

There's audio, but it's a loop of a mens race. Dennis Van-Nirkirk(?)
from Konica-Minolta keeps crashing. Still better than Trautwig,
although he's good with men's gymnastics at the Olympics.
Old August 10th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

zzfranklin wrote:
It's streaming.
Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.
Predictions?

I hate to re-open the gay kit colour debate, but women dressed
in white kit are worth watching when the rain starts.

Old August 10th 08, 09:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

Donald Munro a écrit profondement:

| zzfranklin wrote:
| It's streaming.
| Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.
| Predictions?
|
| I hate to re-open the gay kit colour debate, but women dressed
| in white kit are worth watching when the rain starts.

They just had a small crash

But 26 is riding smart

either off the front or off the back

she's probably predicting a major pile up

--
Davey Crockett
-

London's strategy for the handover of the Olympic flag at this
summer's closing ceremony does not have a red London bus or Pearly
Queen. Instead, a black hip-hop dance group, appropriately calling
itself Zoo nation, where the members more properly belong, has been
paid £2 million to dance like chimpanzees in front of a TV audience of
more than 100 million.

An eight-minute performance led by Zoo Nation, famous for a West End
show which features a drug-dealing pimp and a gangster rap soundtrack,
will mark the beginning of the London 2012 Olympiad.

A ****ing SHAME
Old August 10th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 10, 1:06*am, Donald Munro wrote:
zzfranklin wrote:
It's streaming.
Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.
Predictions?

I hate to re-open the gay kit colour debate, but women dressed
in white kit are worth watching when the rain starts.

There were more sports-bras showing in the dry.
Old August 10th 08, 09:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 10, 12:28*am, Davey Crockett wrote:
a écrit profondement:

| It's streaming.
|
| Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.
|
| Predictions?

Longo for Gold

Maybe wishful thinking, but Good Luck to her anyway

--
Davey Crockett *
- *
The launch of the Beijing Olympics went without a hitch - but wait for
the official handover ceremony at the end of the games, when the next
host country and former nation - Britain - puts on a display of its
culture to attract visitors in 2012.

London's strategy for the handover of the Olympic flag at this
summer's closing ceremony does not have a red London bus or Pearly
Queen. * *Instead, a black hip-hop dance group, appropriately calling
itself Zoo nation, where the members more properly belong, has been
paid £2 million to dance like chimpanzees in front of a TV audience of
more than 100 million.

An eight-minute performance led by Zoo Nation, famous for a West End
show which features a drug-dealing pimp and a gangster rap soundtrack,
will mark the beginning of the London 2012 Olympiad.

A ****ing SHAME

She's at the back. She's been there for a while. She will strike.
Old August 10th 08, 10:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

a écrit profondement:

| It's streaming.
|
| Longo will probably podium, but not get Gold.
|
| Predictions?

Longo for Gold

Maybe wishful thinking, but Good Luck to her anyway

--
Davey Crockett *
- *
The launch of the Beijing Olympics went without a hitch - but wait for
the official handover ceremony at the end of the games, when the next
host country and former nation - Britain - puts on a display of its
culture to attract visitors in 2012.

London's strategy for the handover of the Olympic flag at this
summer's closing ceremony does not have a red London bus or Pearly
Queen. * *Instead, a black hip-hop dance group, appropriately calling
itself Zoo nation, where the members more properly belong, has been
paid £2 million to dance like chimpanzees in front of a TV audience of
more than 100 million.

An eight-minute performance led by Zoo Nation, famous for a West End
show which features a drug-dealing pimp and a gangster rap soundtrack,
will mark the beginning of the London 2012 Olympiad.

A ****ing SHAME

She's at the back. *She's been there for a while. *She will strike.

Bravo ladies. Good show.
Old August 10th 08, 11:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Davey Crockett" wrote in message
a écrit profondement:

| Bravo ladies. Good show.

Seconded

In very difficult conditions too

--
Davey Crockett

Cooke finally got her gold, I actually picked Guderzo to win, but she got
3rd. That was major rain, and a nasty ditch on the side of the road. See
that Korean rider fall into it? That was a major hazard, they should of done
something about that ditch pre-race it seems. I knew Pooley was going well
pretty much the whole race, and riding near the front, so I thought she
might be in with a shot. She still looked really fresh at the end. Thorburn
spent herself early, and Armstrong was off the back near the end, tuckered
out I guess. So much for the Americans as Neben lost her chain, but I knew
Guderzo had a good shot when she left the group, as a possible repeat from
her big effort years ago in the worlds-2004. She quite capable to stay away,
and I knew Soder would be strong too. Arndt and Beltman were riders I
thought might be in with a shot, but they faded too, after so many breaks
and regroupings. I knew Cooke would have a good chance if she could get in
the final sprint, revenge for that one against Regina! She's a good sport
when she wins! A bit late to be watching this PST time over here, pay
tomorrow!

GBMT

Olympic Cycling [email protected] UK 44 August 20th 04 10:20 AM
Olympic Women's Road Race picks [email protected] Racing 20 August 15th 04 10:58 AM
Olympic Roadrace doublenatural Racing 2 August 10th 04 09:51 AM
CBC Olympic coverage [email protected] Racing 4 August 6th 04 11:19 PM
BMX an Olympic sport! Luther Blissett Australia 6 July 3rd 03 11:41 AM