The Emptiness of Those Lives Shocks Me

Old March 16th 12, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

Default The Emptiness of Those Lives Shocks Me

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 juni 1977. Warm, bewolkt weer. Ik pak mijn
spullen uit mijn auto en zet mijn fiets in elkaar. Vanaf terrasjes
kijken toeristen en inwoners toe. Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van
die levens schokt me."

Openingszinnen uit: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 June 1977. Warm, cloudy weather. I take my
things out of my car and assemble my bicycle. From terraces tourists
and locals are watching. Non-cyclists. The emptiness of those lives
shocks me."

Opening sentences from: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)
Old March 16th 12, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:10:55 -0700 (PDT), Justin
wrote:

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 juni 1977. Warm, bewolkt weer. Ik pak mijn
spullen uit mijn auto en zet mijn fiets in elkaar. Vanaf terrasjes
kijken toeristen en inwoners toe. Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van
die levens schokt me."

Openingszinnen uit: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 June 1977. Warm, cloudy weather. I take my
things out of my car and assemble my bicycle. From terraces tourists
and locals are watching. Non-cyclists. The emptiness of those lives
shocks me."

Opening sentences from: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

rot op

Hello it's Nobhead Lewis:
--
Justin (Nobhead) Lewis has been caught using the following names:
FrontMech

Jacqueline Lewis-Wintjens
He has denied it. Nobhead Lewis is a liar.

Old March 17th 12, 04:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 19:57:47 +0000, Judith wrote:

--

a liar.

.. If a fish tries to eat the cocoon, the slime can clog its gills and
make it suffocate.

--
Life is a veneral disease with 100% mortality.

Old March 17th 12, 06:08 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Mar 16, 8:19*pm, Tosspot wrote:
On 16/03/12 19:10, Justin wrote:

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 juni 1977. Warm, bewolkt weer. Ik pak mijn
spullen uit mijn auto en zet mijn fiets in elkaar. Vanaf terrasjes
kijken toeristen en inwoners toe. Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van
die levens schokt me."

Openingszinnen uit: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 June 1977. Warm, cloudy weather. I take my
things out of my car and assemble my bicycle. From terraces tourists
and locals are watching. Non-cyclists. The emptiness of those lives
shocks me."

Opening sentences from: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

mijn moeder was een garnaal

I like those in a nice curry. :-)
I will probably have one in Wageningen come June.

Meanwhile here's a song for you to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2tQByk6Qo0

--
Simon Mason
Old March 17th 12, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 16/03/2012 18:10, Justin wrote:
"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 juni 1977. Warm, bewolkt weer. Ik pak mijn
spullen uit mijn auto en zet mijn fiets in elkaar. Vanaf terrasjes
kijken toeristen en inwoners toe. Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van
die levens schokt me."

Openingszinnen uit: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

"Meyrueis, Lozère, 26 June 1977. Warm, cloudy weather. I take my
things out of my car and assemble my bicycle. From terraces tourists
and locals are watching. Non-cyclists. The emptiness of those lives
shocks me."

Opening sentences from: De renner (Tim Krabbé, 1978)

"Lewisham, Sarf London, 29 January 2011. Freezing ****ing cold, ice &
snow everywhere. I take my things out of my car and assemble my bicycle.
From terraces tourists and locals are shouting "what a ****ing bell
end". Cyclists. The stupidity of there lives shocks me."

University

Old March 17th 12, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

*From terraces tourists and locals are shouting "what a ****ing bell
end". Cyclists. The stupidity of there lives shocks me."

University

Why would tourists and locals be on terraces in the freezing cold? The
English racing does not take place in Jan
Old March 17th 12, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

On 17/03/2012 15:25, Justin wrote:

From terraces tourists and locals are shouting "what a ****ing bell
end". Cyclists. The stupidity of there lives shocks me."

University

Why would tourists and locals be on terraces in the freezing cold? The
English racing does not take place in Jan

Its a strange Sarf London pastime. People gather on terraces,
balconies, street corners etc & abuse cyclists.

University
Old March 17th 12, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:
[...]

The cyclists who won't be there in January because there is no racing?
Dave is not giving a toss again, as is evinced by his continued
reactions in this thread. i don't give a toss, he says and is then 24
7 online reacting. That's a big toss not to give. Well done for the
size of the toss you do not give.

Q on shocks G Wood Mountain Biking 0 March 31st 06 06:04 AM
Emptiness in my life Tamyka Bell Australia 16 July 26th 05 01:04 PM
Source for Fox shocks Prometheus Techniques 0 December 1st 04 09:48 PM
WTB: 4 Fox Shocks Prometheus Marketplace 0 November 30th 04 08:19 PM
Air Shocks and Floodgates JoelM Mountain Biking 0 October 24th 04 06:18 AM