I think he jumped the table if he hit another white :-)

Old June 7th 17, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default I think he jumped the table if he hit another white :-)

On 04/06/2017 20:24, wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 8:04:59 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 04/06/2017 18:14,
wrote:
On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 6:06:05 PM UTC+1, JNugent wrote:
On 04/06/2017 15:44,
wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/car-r...ail/story.html

I read twice and I could not see any cyclist. Perhaps you can point out the
cyclist to us.
BTW, that Bible basher is 100% a clit licking lesbian.
I always thought that your God took a dim view of women licking the clits of
other women and men sticking their dicks up men's backsides?
I've nothing against gays.

I think Gods only take a dim view of 'laying with a man as with a woman', Leviticus.
When this was written in the 17th century it never occurred to the authors than women could enjoy sex at all let alone with another woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeFMOHqDp4

Of course the same book prohibits the eating of shellfish.

Leviticus - the third book of Moses - only written in the 17th century?

AD or BC?

Since Christianity was invented by the Romans your question has no meaning.

Leviticus is not a Christian document.

The Bible has been re-written many times to suit those in power at the time.

And you say that the third book of Moses was written only in the 1600s
(despite being referred to - famously - during the 1500s.

I see.

Got any more conspiracy theories?

Whatever.
I gave up fairy tales decades ago.

Translation:

"Oops! I've been caught out. Probably better to retreat ungracefully".

Old June 7th 17, 11:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I admit I made up the bit about the 17th Century.
Does not change the fact the the Bible is a work of fiction.

Old June 8th 17, 01:32 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

You didn't need to admit anything.

Everyone already knew you made it all up, not just that bit.
Old June 8th 17, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Which of the 28 Gods in the Bible do you worship?
Do you believe the bit about people living inside fish?
Or 8 headed dragons?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydk0EnUbnjk

Old June 8th 17, 09:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

That's not important.

The established fact that you make things up to suit your "arguments" is
what's important.
Old June 8th 17, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Your Gods is not important to you.
Don't you realise Gods will burn you for all eternity if you don't grovel to Hims in the correct manner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLoBPAr0oTc

Old June 8th 17, 10:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Mr Nugent.
Why are you feeding this well known pillock?

Old June 8th 17, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

If you have any adult contribution to make I will happily discuss it with you.

Old June 9th 17, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
On Thursday, June 8, 2017 at 10:19:30 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
JNugent wrote:
wrote:

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Mr Nugent has consistently shown us that you are too stupid to respond
sensibly to adult conversation, so I will not waste my time on you.
You really are a very stupid person.
alt.talk.******** is that way --------