Broke the 15 mile barrier today!

Old May 2nd 04, 11:52 PM
Krashin'Kenny

Default Broke the 15 mile barrier today!

I've gradually been working up the miles on my Coker and managed to do
a 16 mile today (with prodding from mkuhfahl).
I had more than a few UPD's, but I just consider it a chance to work
on my freemounting

--
Krashin'Kenny - Crash Tested

If you ain't crashing, you ain't going fast enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Krashin'Kenny's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3420

Old May 2nd 04, 11:54 PM
Sofa

nice work, my friend!

Feels really good, eh?

congrats!

--
Sofa - you - pee - dee

'Mommy!!! He's on a..........thing!!!!!........Wheel!!!!!!!!!!'
- Some kid

'Unicycle Product Reviews' (http://tinyurl.com/368h6) *107* reviews on
*72* products

'London Unicycling Club Website ' (http://www.brianmackenzie.com/LUC/)
version 3.02

Sofa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/706

Old May 3rd 04, 12:57 AM
tennisgh22

awesome...how long did it take you?

-grant

--
tennisgh22

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
tennisgh22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5771

Old May 3rd 04, 02:30 AM
Krashin'Kenny

tennisgh22 wrote:
*awesome...how long did it take you?

-grant *

About 3 months since I started riding the Coker!!!
But seriously, I think ride time was somewhere around 1 hour and 45
minutes. We weren't exactly flying and we were hit by some pretty
stong head-winds on the way back in.

And:
Thanks Sofa, it does feel good to finally start getting some mileage in

Old May 3rd 04, 02:38 AM
S_Wallis

Good job Kenny! I will have to get a big wheel and ride with you guys
one of these days.

Scott

--
S_Wallis - Back in the saddle

"I am always doing that which I can not do,
in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old May 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
Krashin'Kenny

S_Wallis wrote:
*Good job Kenny! I will have to get a big wheel and ride with you
guys one of these days.

Scott *

We're doing the Hike&Bike Week ride from Mission San Jose to Travis
Park next Saturday. You can borrow my 28'r if you'd like to join us

Old May 3rd 04, 02:49 AM
S_Wallis

Krashin'Kenny wrote:
*

We're doing the Hike&Bike Week ride from Mission San Jose to Travis
Park next Saturday. You can borrow my 28'r if you'd like to join us
*

Only if you did one of your airseat conversions on it. Last time I rode
that thing it was a weapon of ass destruction.
Actually, I just made non-riding plans for Saturday, unless the ride is
early. Email me with the time if you can.