DVD based training program for indoor trainers

Old March 15th 05, 04:48 PM
2Crossings

Default DVD based training program for indoor trainers

Hi

For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

We look forward to hearing from you.
Old March 16th 05, 03:03 PM
doug thomas

"2Crossings" wrote in message
m...
Hi

For those of you that make use of indoor trainers, we have launched a
new set of DVD based training programs that may be of interest. These
are guaranteed to make your next training session more interesting.

You can find out more at : http://www.2crossings.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

These look interesting but not for us North American continenties, as we do
not have the right kind of tapes.

Doug Thomas

Old March 17th 05, 01:46 PM

We are about to release the NTSC versions of the DVD's for those
countries including the USA that do not use the PAL system.

We are running a special promotion for those customers that place
advance orders.

More information is available on our website: http://www.2crossings.com