Thinking about buying one!!

Old June 28th 04, 01:46 PM
uni_ok

Default Thinking about buying one!!

Hey i was wondering if the torker dx saddle was good to buy. i am
probably going to get it but could use some good info for it thx!!
Derek

--
uni_ok

If life gives u lemons, throw them back and demand it to give u
apples!!!
uni_ok's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6877

Old June 28th 04, 09:08 PM
daino149

I have one and I really like it. I hear that they aren't made as well
as the KH, but I don't have a new KH so I can't say. I can say that it
is way more plush then the original KH, which I do have.

One problem (it's not really a problem) is that the fabric around the
staples is starting to tear. The glue is holding it well, so the seat
is still being held together.

The reason I got the Torker over the KH is that it was cheap. My LBS
was able to order it direct and charged $35 + shipping. This came out
to be a lot less then a KH would have been.

Daniel

--
daino149 - How's it going, Texas?

Check out my pics: www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino Updated: 04.06.26
Footrest
Bugman - "if you are a little left of them, it would seem like they are
on the right"
Sig count: 2

04.05.23 11214
04.05.25 11284
04.05.26 11329

Old June 28th 04, 11:45 PM
darchibald

I like my Torker LX saddle (Miyata rip-off). It came on my summit and
the only other saddle I was ever on was my old Torker CX. It seems to
work very well. Identical to the miyata but better colors (all black).

David

--
darchibald - Unofficial level 4.6

"Testacles still intact" ~ My mom's reaction after watching me do a
suicide mount.
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old June 29th 04, 04:37 PM
forrestunifreak

wait a minute. the torker seat is cheaper?on unicycle.com they are the
same exact price.i have the torker dx seat to and its pretty nice but
the staples are coming out.

--
forrestunifreak - FreestylestreettrialsMuniac

rock is dead.

Long live paper and scissors!!!

buying new bike DLCRCF General 4 July 11th 04 02:06 AM
Buying in Germany GreyFx2 Recumbent Biking 2 March 22nd 04 09:51 AM
Thinking of buying a Vigorelli jvalenza Recumbent Biking 4 July 21st 03 07:24 PM