Car insurance ads

Old March 26th 20, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Car insurance ads

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.
Old March 26th 20, 06:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this group?
Old March 26th 20, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Thursday, 26 March 2020 17:23:06 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this group?

Everything to do with cycling. If motorists do not follow the basic rule of being able to stop in the distance they can see to be clear cyclists will suffer.

Old March 26th 20, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

On Thursday, 26 March 2020 20:29:40 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there
was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never
know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it
should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed
that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this
group?

He is too stupid.

I think you need to 'walk your dog'.
If you need help call
https://www.nanopositioning.com

Old March 27th 20, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/03/2020 06:23, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there was
a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never know
what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it should be
you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed that allows
you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling.Â* Have you seen the title of this group?

Ask MISTER Pounder ESQUIRE
Old March 27th 20, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/03/2020 09:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there
was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never
know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it
should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed
that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this
group?

He is too stupid.

Thanks greatly for your EXCELLENT compliment.

I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.
Old March 27th 20, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there
was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never
know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it
should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed
that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this
group?

He is too stupid.

I think you need to 'walk your dog'.
If you need help call
https://www.nanopositioning.com

Perhaps he should stroke his dog.
Old March 27th 20, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a 'law
abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because there
was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of you never
know what's around the corner so you should be insured. Surely it
should be you never know whats around the corner so drive at a speed
that allows you to stop in the distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of this
group?

He is too stupid.

I think you need to 'walk your dog'.
If you need help call
https://www.nanopositioning.com

Perhaps he should stroke his dog.

Or take a chill pill.

--
Bod
Old March 27th 20, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:59, Mike Collins wrote:

I don't normally watch TV ads but there was one that showed a
'law abiding' driver coming around a corner and crashing because
there was a deer in the road. The slogan was along the lines of
you never know what's around the corner so you should be
insured. Surely it should be you never know whats around the
corner so drive at a speed that allows you to stop in the
distance you can see to be clear.

So not anything to do with cycling. Have you seen the title of
this group?

He is too stupid.

I think you need to 'walk your dog'.
If you need help call