Two cyclists beat up lone woman.

Old March 31st 20, 01:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Two cyclists beat up lone woman.

The woman was hit on the head and knocked to the ground before being
kicked repeatedly and then spat on. Dorset Police said the incident took
place in Canford Heath in Poole on March 27 when the woman was
approached by two teenagers on bikes.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/carer...form-12482610/
Old March 31st 20, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 31/03/2020 13:08, MrCheerful wrote:
The woman was hit on the head and knocked to the ground before being
kicked repeatedly and then spat on. Dorset Police said the incident took
place in Canford Heath in Poole on March 27 when the woman was
approached by two teenagers on bikes.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/carer...form-12482610/

Is reporting cyclists crimes your only sad hobby?
I know you won't reply to me because you never do.

--
Bod
Old March 31st 20, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pamela

On 13:08 31 Mar 2020, MrCheerful said:

The woman was hit on the head and knocked to the ground before being
kicked repeatedly and then spat on. Dorset Police said the incident took
place in Canford Heath in Poole on March 27 when the woman was
approached by two teenagers on bikes.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/carer...orona-health-w
orker-uniform-12482610/

A lot of street robbers, especially in cities, use bicycles.

Maybe there's something about BMX bikes which make them a favourite for some
pf these ne'er do wells, although I've never figured it out.
Old April 1st 20, 09:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 01/04/2020 01:14, Bod wrote:
On 31/03/2020 13:08, MrCheerful wrote:
The woman was hit on the head and knocked to the ground before being
kicked repeatedly and then spat on. Dorset Police said the incident
took place in Canford Heath in Poole on March 27 when the woman was
approached by two teenagers on bikes.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/carer...form-12482610/

Is reporting cyclists crimes your only sad hobby?
I know you won't reply to me because you never do.

It is masturbation fodder for him.
Old April 1st 20, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 31/03/2020 13:14, Bod wrote:
On 31/03/2020 13:08, MrCheerful wrote:
The woman was hit on the head and knocked to the ground before being
kicked repeatedly and then spat on. Dorset Police said the incident
took place in Canford Heath in Poole on March 27 when the woman was
approached by two teenagers on bikes.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/31/carer...form-12482610/

Is reporting cyclists crimes your only sad hobby?
I know you won't reply to me because you never do.

I expect days in a care home are pretty boring. Life was so much better
when Hitler was trying to give us a beating, shop workers could
calculate change in their head, children knew how to tie shoe laces and
crime was non-existent.

Lone woman assaulted Alycidon UK 5 September 9th 15 07:56 PM
Cyclist attacks lone woman's car Mrcheerful UK 1 July 3rd 14 04:22 PM
Cyclist assaults lone woman driver Mrcheerful UK 129 May 19th 14 10:18 PM
cycling thugs attack lone woman Mrcheerful UK 1 March 25th 14 09:00 AM
Big brave cyclist attacks lone woman Mrcheerful[_2_] UK 0 October 14th 11 12:13 PM