[OT] Heads up, important

Old June 5th 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Default [OT] Heads up, important

I forgot this morning and I will eternally regret it. Well, until next
year and a bit, for a few more years. In other timezones there's still
a chance for everyone (using European date notation) to live the
moment of 05/06/07 08:09.

Happy sequential number day.

--
E. Dronkert
Old June 5th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Colin Campbell

Default Oh, come on!

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
I forgot this morning and I will eternally regret it. Well, until next
year and a bit, for a few more years. In other timezones there's still
a chance for everyone (using European date notation) to live the
moment of 05/06/07 08:09.

Happy sequential number day.

Just set your clock and calendar for 9 August, 2007 at 06:05 (or, in
more sensible notation, at 08:09 again).

Of course, these "dates" always ignore the truncation of the year, so
what do they mean anyway?
Old June 5th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

* Ewoud Dronkert a écrit
I forgot this morning and I will eternally regret it. Well, until next
year and a bit, for a few more years. In other timezones there's still
a chance for everyone (using European date notation) to live the
moment of 05/06/07 08:09.

Happy sequential number day.

Not to worry

In One year, 32 days one hour and one minute you get another kick at
the cat

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]
Old June 5th 07, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett

* Davey Crockett a écrit
* Ewoud Dronkert a écrit
I forgot this morning and I will eternally regret it. Well, until next
year and a bit, for a few more years. In other timezones there's still
a chance for everyone (using European date notation) to live the
moment of 05/06/07 08:09.

Happy sequential number day.

Not to worry

In One year, 32 days one hour and one minute you get another kick at
the cat

hmmmmmmmmm 2008 is a leap year - so one extra day

Old June 5th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

Colin Campbell schreef:
9 August, 2007 at 06:05

Ah yes, that will be another great moment in time.

--
E. Dronkert

Heads Up Just zis Guy, you know? Social Issues 2 July 5th 05 10:42 PM
Cat heads suzyj Australia 12 April 11th 05 02:16 AM
Heads up Just zis Guy, you know? UK 6 July 19th 04 09:21 PM
Martlew heads-up Zog The Undeniable UK 0 April 20th 04 05:00 PM
Lidl heads up dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 31 March 18th 04 07:15 PM