Dishonest "Christian" Uses the Bible to Justify Habitat Destruction!

Old June 18th 04, 10:26 PM
Stephen Baker

Default Dishonest "Christian" Uses the Bible to Justify Habitat Destruction!

Mikey blathers:

It only works with lies. I don't lie. DUH!

And STILL no-one believes you....
Old June 21st 04, 02:15 AM
Stephen Baker

Vendicar Decarian quotes:

"When I, or people like me, are running the country, you'd better
flee, because we will find you, we will try you, and we will execute you.

snip

"Come the glorious day, my brothers, Come the glorious day....."

Freedom for Tooting!

Steve "always liked Wolfie"
Old June 22nd 04, 12:35 PM
Stephen Baker

MV says:

Yeah. Then there are those who can't wait, and create their own little hell
right here on Earth.

Mikey, you really shouldn't be so negative about your life, sad though it truly
is.

Steve "sea kelp" (apologies to Sorni)
Old June 22nd 04, 07:01 PM
Ken in KC

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 17:43:13 -0700, Yeah. Then there are those who can't
wait, and create their own little hell right here on Earth.

Please pass along my condolences to your neighbors. Their property
values must be in the tank.