Anybody Ever Try This?!?

Old April 22nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Anybody Ever Try This?!?

ts like those things that people could probably do but ev ery one is to
scared to try

--
skianduniaddict

number1 under 15 skiier in the united states
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids
i regret the day i threw a snowball at randy johnson
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old April 22nd 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Its like saying 'I will try a unispin off a 6 ft ledge and see how many
time I can spin it round.'

[edit] And if anyone can do it trev is probaly the closest. His
dismounts are 'da bomb

--
swarbrim

add me at

'i like things big' Amanda

'I prefer "badunkadunk", myself' Dudewithasock
swarbrim's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11005

Old April 23rd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

swarbrim wrote:
Its like saying 'I will try a unispin off a 6 ft ledge and see how many
time I can spin it round.'

I said that =p tried it, almost landed it, but slipped backwords as one
foot didnt make it on the pedal right lol, it hurt kinda bad but i just
kept riding, then was sore the next day =p

--
Jerrick

'MRIS!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)

kristine wrote:
great minds think alike....
orrrrr... great minds get naked and unicycle?

Kristine wrote:
pssssshhhhh, whos been on top longest?

Old April 30th 06, 10:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

This Monday, I will be going to a highschool to pickup a friend, but at
the highschool, they have a nice track\field, and off to the side of
the track, are the mats they use for polefault, and by the mats is a
scaffold that is about 6-7feet high.

I few days ago i have climbed up on it and jumped off, landing on the
mats just for fun, but come this Monday, i will be practicing
frontflips from the scaffold onto the mats, i believe i can do this,
ive already done some practice of getting the rotation, and from
jumping off a curb i can land on my back, landing on a used bed
mattress that is =p going flat onto pavement would hurt too bad.

I'm hoping that no coaches or kids will be there using the mats, or
else im gonna have to hold off my flipping practice for another day
or maybe i could talk them into letting me use the one mat and scaffold

Even if im landing on a mat, at least ill land it, right? Im gonna try
to get my practices on camera too, so i can post them here later, but
the only camera i have is from a friend who can ride a uni, but has
recently told us he just wanted to learn how to ride and isnt
interested in learning to do trials or street or progress any further
than just being able to ride. So he isnt to excited about anything
unicycling now, so i might not be able to get the camera, but either
way, im gonna be climbing the scaffold and flipping off it =p

Wish me luck!

--
Jerrick

'MRIS!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)