Global Warming

Old April 11th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Default Global Warming

Tom Kunich wrote:

"William Asher" wrote in message

Remember, I'm here to help.

So what do you drive again?

You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

--
Bill Asher
Old April 11th 08, 06:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Apr 11, 6:52*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"William Asher" wrote in message

Remember, I'm here to help.

So what do you drive again?

Dumbass -

You know what blows me away about some of you Deniers? You're all anti-
wind energy and all that.

If the government made it policy, electricity would cost a little bit
more, but the $$$ could go to equipment manufactured and installed by
American companies and American workers. The oil?

Oil money goes to places like Saudi Arabi, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela,
Nigeria. Some of it probably goes from there to the pockets of various
extremist groups with whom we've been in conflict.

Ideology. It doesn't make sense.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old April 11th 08, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 11, 9:54 am, William Asher wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

So what do you drive again?

You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

Hmmm. Sounds like a potential challenge.

Old April 11th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
So what do you drive again?

William Asher wrote:
You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

That's because he's a hybrid human.

Old April 11th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Donald Munro wrote:

Tom Kunich wrote:
So what do you drive again?

William Asher wrote:
You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

That's because he's a hybrid human.

I am very relieved you didn't ask me if I drove Tom hard and put him away
wet. We've had enough of that sort of humor and I want to be the first not
to resort to base jokes like that. I don't believe in holding others to a
standard that I myself won't follow.

My initial response was that I drove a Lemond a lot but it was starting to
whine and squeal so I was thinking of replacing it and did he have any
recommendations. That seemed contentious though, and not likely to lead to
a thread where I could use a variant of the phrase "rode hard and put away
wet," which for some reason has been a meme floating stuck in my head
lately. The idea being that if I use the word "rode" sometimes, I can at
least believe I am not totally off-topic.

A post like this deserves an awful pun: Does Tom use hybrid fool cells?

--
Bill Asher
Old April 11th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Tom Kunich wrote:

So what do you drive again?

You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

Hmmm. Sounds like a potential challenge.

I prefer "virtual challenge." It's more in keeping with accepted standards
for record keeping in bicycle racing palmares.

--
Bill Asher
Old April 11th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PY7N4iRgLQ

--
Bill Asher
Old April 11th 08, 08:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Tom Kunich wrote:

"William Asher" wrote in message

Remember, I'm here to help.

So what do you drive again?

You crazy mostly. I get great mileage.

Afraid to tell us what you drive? Now that's a real surprise.

Old April 11th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message
On Apr 11, 6:52 am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

You know what blows me away about some of you Deniers? You're all anti-
wind energy and all that.

The real comedy is that you're so slow that no one here can slow their minds
enough to comprehend what you're thinking. My brother used to work for
Windpower, I've worked on alternative energy resources for companies in a
commercial sense and as far back as 1974 I was having these same arguments
in newspaper editorials that Solar and Wind wouldn't become practical until
the AVAILABILITY of oil started becoming a problem. And gee, I was right and
all those big-mouthed fools such a yourself were wrong. Yet again.

If the government made it policy, electricity would cost a little bit
more, but the $$$ could go to equipment manufactured and installed by
American companies and American workers. The oil?

Do you even understand what the hell you're talking about?

Oil money goes to places like Saudi Arabi, Iraq, Iran, Venezuela,
Nigeria. Some of it probably goes from there to the pockets of various
extremist groups with whom we've been in conflict.

What happens to those places when the oil runs out?

Here's a hint to jackasses such as yourself - let's run THEM out of oil
before we use up all of our own.

Old April 11th 08, 08:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Tom Kunich wrote:

"William Asher" wrote in message

Remember, I'm here to help.

So what do you drive again?

You crazy mostly. *I get great mileage.

Afraid to tell us what you drive? Now that's a real surprise.

Obviously Bill's ashen, and the fool cell powered velocipede he rides
is made of quaking aspen, which can be put away, without damage, after
riding in a rain storm.
Bill C

Damn Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 16 February 9th 08 04:44 AM
A little global warming WeaselPoopPower Racing 1 November 16th 07 06:47 AM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 02:41 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM