FLU

Old November 23rd 17, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default FLU

On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:
Door handles….shopping carts …..everything on the shelves wash before
stocking at home …gas pumps….steering wheels…people
coughing….entering a closed space eg elevator …the dentists office…

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/s...=71480105&te=1

goo.gl/Pt1Z44

goo.gl/XsyxLb

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ash+your+hands

if there’s concentrated flu in your area wera a 3M flap mask ahole
coughs. Hold breathe walk away. Doahn ride in elevators. Doahn use
door handles with bare hands ..nor push buttons…wash hands after
using gas pump….

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

--
Happy Thanksgiving, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old November 24th 17, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 13:38:30 -0800, Joerg

On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:
Door handles….shopping carts …..everything on the shelves wash before
stocking at home …gas pumps….steering wheels…people
coughing….entering a closed space eg elevator …the dentists office…

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/s...=71480105&te=1

goo.gl/Pt1Z44

goo.gl/XsyxLb

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ash+your+hands

if there’s concentrated flu in your area wera a 3M flap mask ahole
coughs. Hold breathe walk away. Doahn ride in elevators. Doahn use
door handles with bare hands ..nor push buttons…wash hands after
using gas pump….

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

The news here recently included an article describing a study made by
some U.S. group regarding the number/amount of bacteria found on the
surface of the typical one dollar note. An average of more then a
hundred species of bacteria were noted. Obviously simply handling the
green back dollar is dangerious.

But it would appear that using a credit card might be dangerious also.
Imagine handing your credit card to someone who had been handling
those filthy dollars all day ,and who's hands must be covered with the
filthy little creatures, and then accepting the card back... and
putting it in your pocket?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old November 24th 17, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

THE 3 GROUPS here on your doorstep
Old November 25th 17, 11:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

In article ,
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:

Â* ... the usual mindless rubbish ...

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

And *always* line your cycle helmet with tinfoil.Â* Wear it at
all times.Â* There are undetectable alien satellites circling the
Earth.Â* They're constantly broadcast mind-altering rays at all
humanoid life-forms.Â* The tinfoil lined helmet stops these rays
affecting you.Â* Even in the secure institution in which you'll be
incarcerated.

Plus there is a highly scientific study about the effectiveness of foil
hats :-)

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/

Let me get this straight. The tinfoil hat is actually a government run
programme to *increase* the effectiveness of mind control rays from
government satellites!? I don't believe it. Since I've been wearing
mine I sleep better, perform better at work, have less days off sick and
think with a new unsurpassed clarity.

Btw, I prefer the beanie style as it fits under cycle helmets.
Old November 25th 17, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

In article ,
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote:

... the usual mindless rubbish ...

Wear a full space suit. All all times! Danger, danger! :-)

And *always* line your cycle helmet with tinfoil. Wear it at
all times. There are undetectable alien satellites circling the
Earth. They're constantly broadcast mind-altering rays at all
humanoid life-forms. The tinfoil lined helmet stops these rays
affecting you. Even in the secure institution in which you'll be
incarcerated.

Plus there is a highly scientific study about the effectiveness of
foil hats :-)

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/

Let me get this straight. The tinfoil hat is actually a government run
programme to *increase* the effectiveness of mind control rays from
government satellites!? I don't believe it. Since I've been wearing
mine I sleep better, perform better at work, have less days off sick and
think with a new unsurpassed clarity.

Btw, I prefer the beanie style as it fits under cycle helmets.

I should have worn that on my ride yesterday. It would have prevents
alien transmissions from getting through and twigs that fell through the
helmet vent hole from causing an itch.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old November 25th 17, 09:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

the foil joke may prevent you from arranging with/into your environment

try this ... if foil was a component then why not .... ?

Old November 25th 17, 09:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 1:48:06 PM UTC-7, wrote:
the foil joke may prevent you from arranging with/into your environment

try this ... if foil was a component then why not .... ?

J this is an older German architectural/psych concept: terracotta buildings are healthier than steel reinforced concrete ...a much larger off the ground scale

I cannot locate current info on the net