EOI: MTB Ultralight Tubes

Old February 6th 08, 11:23 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Adam F[_5_]

Default EOI: MTB Ultralight Tubes

Hi All,

Haven't been on this group all that long and don't want to breach rules
about selling stuff, so I won't post a proper FS ad unless you tell me
that's cool.

I have some (5) maxxis ultralight tubes here which I can't use (bought
Schrader when I needed Presta - duh!) and would like to find them a good
home rather than just put em back on ebay whence they came....

If anyone here in Canberra is interested, lemme know.

Cheers,

--
//Adam F
Old February 6th 08, 10:30 PM posted to aus.bicycle
BT Humble

Adam F wrote:
Hi All,

Haven't been on this group all that long and don't want to breach rules
about selling stuff, so I won't post a proper FS ad unless you tell me
that's cool.

I have some (5) maxxis ultralight tubes here which I can't use (bought
Schrader when I needed Presta - duh!) and would like to find them a good
home rather than just put em back on ebay whence they came....

If anyone here in Canberra is interested, lemme know.

What size are they? I may well have a use for them.

BTH
Old February 9th 08, 06:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Adam F[_5_]

BT Humble wrote:
Adam F wrote:
Hi All,

Haven't been on this group all that long and don't want to breach rules
about selling stuff, so I won't post a proper FS ad unless you tell me
that's cool.

I have some (5) maxxis ultralight tubes here which I can't use (bought
Schrader when I needed Presta - duh!) and would like to find them a good
home rather than just put em back on ebay whence they came....

If anyone here in Canberra is interested, lemme know.

What size are they? I may well have a use for them.

BTH

Check your email....

--
//Adam F