2011 Tour Down Under - Closing speeches

Old January 23rd 11, 06:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default 2011 Tour Down Under - Closing speeches

Just watched the final bits of the 2011 Tour Down Under on SBS and the
closing speeches where Lance Armstrong was called up to say a few words.

That Armstrong fellow has a very disarming way about him when he is on
stage with a microphone.

I am sure he is probably very unpopular in some circles but speaking for
meself as an average bloke on a pushie, he seems alright.

A bit of shame he is retiring - again . I wouldn't have minded telling
me grandkids that I have ridden with Lance Armstrong, even if it was on
one of his Twitter rides Of cos, if I had, in fact, ridden on one of
his Twitter rides, which I have never done so, I'll probably not be
exactly saying it was a Twitter ride but make it sound a bit more like a
Tour de France or the Paris to Roubaix or something equivalent

Liz Hatch Update - Full Gas In 2011 Zenon Racing 0 January 7th 11 07:57 PM
FIAC in 2011 Les Earnest Racing 0 January 2nd 11 10:42 PM
RadioShat to end sponsorship in 2011 Magilla Gorilla[_2_] Racing 4 September 7th 10 06:09 PM
Campy 2011: Thoughts? Hank Techniques 2 July 24th 10 11:17 PM
Gay Paris 2011 Peter Australia 0 October 31st 09 07:01 AM