Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why?

Old January 16th 18, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why?

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 21:55:09 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:35:57 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:10:19 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to
wound. Why no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

Can't be traced.
Yet another case for the cycling scum to have registration
plates. A bicycle is a road vehicle, most cyclists are too
stupid to realise this. I await Jester who will ask if the
driver was wearing a helmet. Jester is a helmet.

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see how
little harm I do to you. Then I'll drive into you and....
nevermind you won't be alive.

Prat.

Answer the question. Or was it too difficult for you?

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 20:25:38 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson"), the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs,
FORGING as "Tom Beasley" blathered again:

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see how
little harm I do to you.
Then I'll drive into you and.... nevermind you won't be alive.

So, for how long have you been out of the loony bin, you abnormal
endlessly driveling idiot?

Go take a course in basic physics. Hint - kinetic energy,
momentum....

Will that get me job with Kleeeneze?
Does that mean that I get to walk around in the ****ing down rain, in the
cold and speaking with council estate scum, whilst claiming tax credits,
getting letters about national insurance contributions and from the tax man?
Are you not worried?

Old January 17th 18, 12:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:45:33 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to
wound. Why no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

Can't be traced.
Yet another case for the cycling scum to have registration
plates. A bicycle is a road vehicle, most cyclists are too
stupid to realise this. I await Jester who will ask if the
driver was wearing a helmet. Jester is a helmet.

Stand in the middle of the road, I'll cycle into you and see how
little harm I do to you. Then I'll drive into you and....
nevermind you won't be alive.

Prat.

Answer the question. Or was it too difficult for you?

Prat.

I'll take that as a yes. After all, you left school at 16 and got
some poxy little pretend degree that taught you how to hang up a
fire extinguisher.

15.

Broke the law did you? Or did they give up on unintelligent ******s
like yourself earlier back then?

Nope, your ignorance is once more on display. What a very stupid person you
really are. 15 was the leaving age.
Then, I got something called a job. Your job advisor at the dole would have
told you about these job things. Pity that you were too stupid to
understand.

No degree. Neither have you.

Liar.

Fake degree.

But I've done better than you will ever do.

Yeah right. I wouldn't trade lives with you if you paid me.

No sane man would trade lives with you.
Use the razer blade,

Old January 17th 18, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]

Default ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 23:23:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

Will that get me job with Kleeeneze?
Does that mean that I get to walk around in the ****ing down rain, in the
cold and speaking with council estate scum, whilst claiming tax credits,
getting letters about national insurance contributions and from the tax man?
Are you not worried?

Change the record.

Stop wanking, Birdbrain!

Gay ****** Birdbrain about Women:

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"I don't want one, they're nothing but a nuisance."

--
More of ****** Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

--
Gay ****** Birdbrain about women:
"99% of females are not worth having."

Old January 17th 18, 12:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
[...]

That's why I asked TWO questions.

One answer was enough. Why are you too thick to understand one answer?

Then, I got something called a job. Your job advisor at the dole
would have told you about these job things. Pity that you were too
stupid to understand.

People with brains got degrees to get better paid jobs.

No degree. Neither have you.

Liar.

Fake degree.

Prove it.

You are delivery boy. That says it all about your alleged degree.

But I've done better than you will ever do.

Yeah right. I wouldn't trade lives with you if you paid me.

No sane man would trade lives with you.
Use the razer blade,

Jump in front of a cyclist.

If the scum are on the footpath, I do.
Not one has ever stood up to me.
Just like yourself, they are cowards and ******s.

Old January 17th 18, 10:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 16/01/18 17:29, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound.Â* Why
no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

"The driver of a black Honda CRV – a local woman aged in her 40s –
challenged a female cyclist who she believed was about to go through a
red traffic light."

A vigilante, huh? Was it a verbal challenge, illegal use of the horn or
a threat with a lethal weapon?
Old January 17th 18, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/01/2018 09:16, TMS320 wrote:
On 16/01/18 17:29, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound.Â* Why
no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

"The driver of a black Honda CRV – a local woman aged in her 40s –
challenged a female cyclist who she believed was about to go through a
red traffic light."

A vigilante, huh? Was it a verbal challenge, illegal use of the horn or
a threat with a lethal weapon?

Reading it, it sounds much more like a criminal on a bike versus a
law-abiding victim, doesn't it?

Do you approve of the criminal cyclist's actions?

Old January 17th 18, 04:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/01/2018 09:16, TMS320 wrote:
On 16/01/18 17:29, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound.Â* Why
no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

"The driver of a black Honda CRV – a local woman aged in her 40s –
challenged a female cyclist who she believed was about to go through a
red traffic light."

A vigilante, huh? Was it a verbal challenge, illegal use of the horn or
a threat with a lethal weapon?

The cyclist criminal was the one with the lethal weapon:

QUOTE:
....the cyclist approached the victim and again became abusive, produced
a small pointed item from a compartment on the bike and threatened to
stab the [victim].

She also reportedly rammed her bike into the victim...
ENDQUOTE

Old January 17th 18, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 5:29:36 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why
no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

If the Police wont prosecute in this case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_c6UH9Ev8
Where the assault with a deadly weapon, the assailant and the (traceable) weapon's serial number were all caught on camera what makes you think they will pursue an unsubstantiated claim?

Old January 17th 18, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 17/01/2018 18:56, Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 5:29:36 PM UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why
no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

If the Police wont prosecute in this case
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz_c6UH9Ev8
Where the assault with a deadly weapon, the assailant and the (traceable) weapon's serial number were all caught on camera what makes you think they will pursue an unsubstantiated claim?

Are you alright in the head?

That was a rhetorical question, by the way.
Old January 19th 18, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 17/01/18 15:19, JNugent wrote:
On 17/01/2018 09:16, TMS320 wrote:
On 16/01/18 17:29, MrCheerful wrote:
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound.
Why no charges??

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/new...rnemouth_Road/

"The driver of a black Honda CRV – a local woman aged in her 40s –
challenged a female cyclist who she believed was about to go through a
red traffic light."

A vigilante, huh? Was it a verbal challenge, illegal use of the horn
or a threat with a lethal weapon?

Reading it, it sounds much more like a criminal on a bike versus a
law-abiding victim, doesn't it?

It says of the driver "believed [the person on the bicycle] was about to
go through a red traffic light".

An attempt at telepathy. Was it you?

"It was reported that the cyclist then verbally abused the woman, kicked
and punched the car, attempted to rip the wing mirror from the vehicle
and then opened the passenger door and slammed it shut."

A description of the bike coming from behind, legally using the space,
and the driver deciding it was a good idea to squeeze it against the kerb.

Do you approve of the criminal cyclist's actions?

No charges have been brought so there is no chance of it going to court
to prove criminal action. I thought you held that principle in high regard.