dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

Old March 28th 07, 01:16 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Duncan

Default dear mrs blonde 4wd driver

On Mar 28, 7:43 pm, (Peter) wrote:
B-double drivers who think that the wetter the road, the faster you
should approach yellow lights.

Toyota Echo drivers.. who seem to be up their own plane of
cluelessness in regards to vehicle dynamics, other road users and
general road obstacles.

Old March 28th 07, 02:28 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Campag_nut

I'll say she gets around. I think she's tried to get me twicw this month.
It's almost in Douglas Adams proportions. If I came back as a dog, she'd
reverse over me in the driveway!
CN

Old March 28th 07, 10:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 28, 5:05 pm, SteveA SteveA.2o5...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com wrote:
LotteBum Wrote:

I still think sh!tty Oz built cars are the worst in these instances. And
fscking Prados.

Where's that list now......?

- Prados;
- Pajeros;
- anything with a V8 engine, but especially Landcruiser V8s as they
seem to come with a special arrogance suppository for their drivers;
- tradesmen's utes;
- any driver in a hat;
- Volvos;
- taxis;
- courier vans (but not couriers on 2 wheels whether motorised or
not);
- any 4WD that is picking-up or droping off the brats at a school ;
- any 4WD where the driver is too short to see over the steering
wheel and looks through it instead; and
- any sedan containing 4 young lads (flanny shirts optional) - they
have usually all turned their brains off and are using one of their
number's dangly bits to do their collective thinking.

SteveA

--
SteveA

Hey fuggoff and leave my Volvos out of it. At least we drive in the
speed limit, even if we lurch around.

Old March 28th 07, 11:39 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Plodder

ups.com...
LotteBum Wrote:

[...]

I'd rather have someone overtake me at 10kmh over the limit but giving me
plenty of space than some clown driving bang on the limit while watching the
speedo instead of the road. Too much focus on one behaviour - speeding - and
not enough on social road use and the range of skills needed for safe
driving.

me (institute of 2 cents)

Old March 29th 07, 05:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle
neverclimbed32[_3_]

Campag_nut Wrote:
I'll say she gets around. I think she's tried to get me twicw this
month.
It's almost in Douglas Adams proportions. If I came back as a dog,
she'd
reverse over me in the driveway!
CNIf I came back as a dog I'd hump her leg

--
neverclimbed32

Old March 29th 07, 06:06 AM posted to aus.bicycle
SteveA[_9_]

Donga Wrote:

Hey fuggoff and leave my Volvos out of it. At least we drive in the
speed limit, even if we lurch around.

It had to be said .

The new Volvos are a bit harder to identify at speed, in the dark etc
since Volvo pretty much abandoned the 3 rectangular box design for
their cars. Maybe its only the older boxy Volvos that are evil.

(Did that hit the target ?)

I drive another sort of car that comes from that part of the world
(confession time) but one that has a proper tin roof (stated for
Lotte's benefit).

A parts supplier for that brand of car has offered to sell me a bike:

http://tinyurl.com/28wh72

A$1,900 + freight from the UK + GST

For a bike from Denmark

Hmmm, N+1?

And they sell model Volvos for the children:

http://tinyurl.com/2yu35r

SteveA

--
SteveA

Old March 29th 07, 06:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Jack Russell

SteveA wrote:
Donga Wrote:

Hey fuggoff and leave my Volvos out of it. At least we drive in the
speed limit, even if we lurch around.

It had to be said .

The new Volvos are a bit harder to identify at speed, in the dark etc
since Volvo pretty much abandoned the 3 rectangular box design for
their cars. Maybe its only the older boxy Volvos that are evil.

(Did that hit the target ?)

I drive another sort of car that comes from that part of the world
(confession time) but one that has a proper tin roof (stated for
Lotte's benefit).

A parts supplier for that brand of car has offered to sell me a bike:

http://tinyurl.com/28wh72

A$1,900 + freight from the UK + GST

For a bike from Denmark

Hmmm, N+1?

Denmark is where "our Mary" lives, Sweden is where Saabs, Vovos and
Chefs come from

And they sell model Volvos for the children:

http://tinyurl.com/2yu35r

SteveA

--
Remove norubbish to reply
Old March 29th 07, 06:32 AM posted to aus.bicycle
LotteBum[_31_]

SteveA Wrote:
I drive another sort of car that comes from that part of the world
(confession time) but one that has a proper tin roof (stated for
Lotte's benefit).

Now there's a w@nker car if you ever saw one! Saab is a real old farts
car!

Oh, and if you really want to pick on Donga, pick a real downfall -
like his mtb skills.

I'm in so much trouble now.

Lotte

--
LotteBum

Old March 29th 07, 06:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

LotteBum wrote:

Now there's a w@nker car if you ever saw one! Saab is a real old
farts car!

According to their ads, the new diesel flies.

Theo

Old March 29th 07, 07:59 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

On Mar 29, 8:39 am, "Plodder" wrote:

I'd rather have someone overtake me at 10kmh over the limit but giving me
plenty of space than some clown driving bang on the limit while watching the
speedo instead of the road. Too much focus on one behaviour - speeding - and
not enough on social road use and the range of skills needed for safe
driving.

me (institute of 2 cents)- Hide quoted text -

That's only worth 2 cents IMO. Drivers tend to do what others do. When
everyone is doing 75, that's what everyone does. If the number of
drivers sticking with the speed limit builds, through their
responsible behaviour, the common speed will come into line.

Donga

Oh dear lardyninja UK 32 November 25th 06 09:40 PM
A blonde wig is safer than a helmet according to: lubaloo UK 87 September 18th 06 08:27 AM
Oh Dear! Tom Crispin UK 10 April 27th 06 05:43 PM
Oh dear Michael Warner Australia 2 July 21st 05 05:21 PM
Oh dear. Doki UK 15 April 6th 04 09:21 PM