i was abducted by aliens on my bike

Old February 2nd 08, 05:28 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default i was abducted by aliens on my bike

i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y
Old February 2nd 08, 06:22 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Gettamulla Tupya

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 20:28:49 -0800 (PST), wrote:

i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

What were the aliens doing on your bike?

Old February 2nd 08, 06:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
David Springthorpe[_2_]

On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:22:18 +1100, Gettamulla Tupya
wrote:

What were the aliens doing on your bike?

Probing his inner tubes ?
Old February 2nd 08, 11:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Theo Bekkers

wrote

i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

Do you feel somewhat alienated?

Theo

Old February 3rd 08, 07:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Fulliautomatix

Theo Bekkers wrote:
wrote

i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

Do you feel somewhat alienated?

Theo

He weren't ated...he still here

Mebbe only a bit was ated...mebbe tha brain
Old February 5th 08, 02:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_599_]

Fulliautomatix Wrote:
Theo Bekkers wrote:
wrote

i was abducted by aliens on my bike on
15 @ harrisville tinylink.com/?WIO4bSnd7Y

Do you feel somewhat alienated?

Theo

He weren't ated...he still here

Mebbe only a bit was ated...mebbe tha brain

Sheesshh, turn your back for a week on this ng and the party kicks off.

Haven't seen any zetas in our neighbourhood, so it all must be fibs.

--
cfsmtb

Old February 5th 08, 06:36 AM posted to aus.bicycle
531Aussie[_19_]

I don't get it. Is this spam, or some kinda 'cause' he's trying to
promote?

Or is he just sharing?

--
531Aussie