Cyclingers whinge they can't take umpteen bikes on a train.

Old June 11th 17, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclingers whinge they can't take umpteen bikes on a train.

I thought bicycles were viable transport?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...ngham-13170075
Old June 11th 17, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
I thought bicycles were viable transport?

Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids worth of
shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's toy.

Did you spot the white face in the clip?
Birmingham is lost.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...ngham-13170075

Old June 11th 17, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Sunday, June 11, 2017 at 8:17:01 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
I thought bicycles were viable transport?

Viable only to the plebs that ride a bicycle. I shoved 80 quids worth of
shopping into the boot of my car today. Try that on a kid's toy.

I thought Skoall Bandits had been banned in the UK.

Did you spot the white face in the clip?
Birmingham is lost.

Are you so sure of your ancestry?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLoel5EKT34

Old June 24th 17, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

On Sun, 11 Jun 2017 19:16:53 +0100, MrCheerful wrote:

I thought bicycles were viable transport?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/what...ngham-13170075

Makes me laugh, just like when a rally car is taken to the race track on the back of a trailer.

--
*Squawk!* Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine! [Parroty error]