I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, given the number of Limeys around here.

Old October 17th 03, 01:40 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

Default I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, given the number of Limeys around here.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Ouch. Talk about "proving" a stereotype.
Old October 17th 03, 02:16 AM
Sorni

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Ouch. Talk about "proving" a stereotype.

Classic.

Bill "lol'd" S.

Old October 17th 03, 08:37 AM
Pete Jones

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:40:29 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
blathered:

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Funniest thing I ever saw on the Simpsons was the dentist showing Lisa
the 'Great Big Book of British Smiles'.

Hmmm....scrolls down through Favourites folder of amusing fat american
links.....

Pete
Old October 17th 03, 08:42 AM
John Atkinson

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Ouch. Talk about "proving" a stereotype.

its all the 'fags' they have that does it....

( in inverted commas so the septics will get it...)

Old October 17th 03, 09:20 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
. net...
"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Ouch. Talk about "proving" a stereotype.

its all the 'fags' they have that does it....

( in inverted commas so the septics will get it...)

Prolly need more than inverted commas for most of that lot - they might have
clean tongues, but they ain't to sharp ',;~}~

Shaun aRe - I take my tongue out and leave it in a glass of Sterident over
night.

Old October 17th 03, 10:56 AM
Dave

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...5502-2562r.htm

Ouch. Talk about "proving" a stereotype.

Tongue cleaning!??!...FFS, they'll be trying to convince us that shampoo and
conditioner are a good idea next!!! - (2 bottles into the shower?..Not Me!!
;-). 1 to strip all the goodness out of your hair, the other to put it all
back in again 8-P
hhmmm, do Aquafresh have a vested interest in dental hygiene products, I
wonder ?? (a dollar to be made - you becha!!)
....and excuse me but.....We have a couple of cats, neither have smelly
breath, if you don't mind!!...wouldn't kiss em, like, but still not
smelly....and as for dirty cat litter....my mouth would have to be 10 x
bigger to accommodate the amount of dirt in our cats litters ;-)

Dave - light nasal breathing and tight lipped!!

Old October 17th 03, 04:07 PM
Sorni

"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
. net...

its all the 'fags' they have that does it....

( in inverted commas so the septics will get it...)

Prolly need more than inverted commas for most of that lot - they might

have
clean tongues, but they ain't to sharp ',;~}~

Hint: when impugning a group's intelligence (or lack thereof), one might
want to be smart enough to use "too" instead of "to".

Bill "off to find a British secretary" S.

Old October 20th 03, 11:12 AM
Shaun Rimmer

"Sorni" wrote in message
"Shaun Rimmer" wrote in message

"John Atkinson" wrote in message
. net...

its all the 'fags' they have that does it....

( in inverted commas so the septics will get it...)

Prolly need more than inverted commas for most of that lot - they might

have
clean tongues, but they ain't to sharp ',;~}~

Hint: when impugning a group's intelligence (or lack thereof), one might
want to be smart enough to use "too" instead of "to".

Intellignece (heheheh.) and typing ability/condition of
keyboard/etsuckingfetera are not interrelated.

Bill "off to find a British secretary" S.

We have one here for you!

Shaun aRe - Heheheheh.....