T-Shirt seen at the shops

Old June 9th 07, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Richard Bates

Default T-Shirt seen at the shops

Bloke in front of me in the queue: "You can tell a happy cyclist by the
flies on his teeth".
Old June 10th 07, 02:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup

the.Mark wrote:

I was coming down the hill at the back of Balerno

Was that "the Lanark road" "Mansfield road" or "Harlaw road"

--
www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk
Old June 10th 07, 04:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
the.Mark[_2_]

In article , 1
@invalid.com says...
the.Mark wrote:

I was coming down the hill at the back of Balerno

Was that "the Lanark road" "Mansfield road" or "Harlaw road"

Not sure of the names but it was the road past the SSPCA place.
--
Cheers
the.Mark
Old June 10th 07, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd[_2_]

On 09/06/2007 21:26, the.Mark said,

Tell me about it. I was coming down the hill at the back of
Balerno on the Windcheetah today and the number of flys bouncing
off me was unbelievable.

Ha! I took my shades of today partly because a lot of chunks were
tree-lined lanes and partly because the sun went in. I swiftly decided
that having a dim view of my progress was better than eyes full of
flies. Needless to say, I forgot to take my clear "shades" :-(

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old June 12th 07, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup

the.Mark wrote:

Not sure of the names but it was the road past the SSPCA place.

Ah that'll be Mansfield road then, that's quite a hill at the SSPCA, you
could get a frightening speed down there.

--
www.cheesesoup.myby.co.uk