GRIFFEN TRITON FRAMESET (ezClassifieds)

Old February 6th 05, 07:16 AM
Mike

Default GRIFFEN TRITON FRAMESET (ezClassifieds)

This superbly fast 56.5cm Griffen TRITON 650c Frameset
includes the Profile BSC Bladed-Carbon Aero Fork and
Dura-Ace Headset and is a previous version of the current
Kompressor Triton. Amazingly aerodynamic, combined with
Specialized Tri-Spoke wheels (also for sale separately)
this bike gave me an additional 2 mph in the mid-20 speed
range. Its rigid rear triangle means more power to the rear
wheel and its amazing light weight means it climbs like a
demon. I rode it to win my age group (men's 35-39) and
place in the top 10 overall in the Catalina Island
Triathlon. Frame and fork are both beautiful gloss black
with gloss red decals. This wonderful frame has only 2,000
miles on it and is in beautiful condition. Why am I
selling? I got a new bike! If you purchase at my asking
price, I will also include a set of Dura-Ace Bar-end
Shifters, a set of Dia-Compe Brake Levers, and a pair of CG
Pads for your aero bars. You may pick up in Tucson, or I
will drop off in Phoenix for free in the next few weeks, or
I will ship it to you anywhere in US (at cost).

Price: $950
Location: USAArizonaTucson
Category: Sport & RecreationBikingRoad BikingFrames
Email: [take out "RemoveThis"]

Remove **RemoveThis** from the email address.
Please EMAIL the posting party directly. Do not reply to this group.

--
This article was posted by request of the author
by