Federal Investigation widened...

Old May 26th 10, 12:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Federal Investigation widened...

....http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/scop...news_headlines

Looks like the feds will be asking some questions to LA and company,
probably won't be a good idea to lie...
Old May 26th 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On May 26, 4:45*am, Keith wrote:
...http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/scop...iry-may-be-wid....

Looks like the feds will be asking some questions to LA and company,
probably won't be a good idea to lie...

It will be more interesting to see it any new hard evidence emerges as
a result of these investigations. I'm not talking about "he said, she
said" evidence (i.e. Betsy Andreu, Stephanie McIlvain, Floyd Landis),
I'm talking about receipts, bank account transfers, physical evidence,
etc. (btw, I don't think a Landis shot of motorcycle panniers is going
to cut it). We already know that in hundreds (thousands?) of drug
tests on Lance over the past 10+ years that nobody's been able to pin
the tail on the donkey yet, so I don't think testing results are going
to help much.

I suspect such evidence will be hard to find, and without such
evidence, I doubt any kind of remorseful confession is going to
happen. This isn't the series finale of "24", and Lance isn't
President Taylor.

Brad Anders
Old May 26th 10, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 5/26/2010 10:00 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
On May 26, 4:45 am, wrote:
[...]

It's actually quite amazing how much hard information can be dug up with
criminal subpoenas. This is especially so when you have witnesses
providing leads that can be followed to physical records.
Old May 26th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 26, 9:00*am, Brad Anders wrote:
On May 26, 4:45*am, Keith wrote:

[...]

It's more and more becoming a 'he said, they said' thing
Old May 26th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Brad Anders

On May 26, 4:45 am, *wrote:
[...]

providing leads that can be followed to physical records.- Hide quoted text -

We'll have to see. I'm especially interested in how effective this
investigation will be, considering that most of the alleged doping
took place outside of the USA.

Brad Anders

Old May 26th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 26, 11:42*am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
On 5/26/2010 11:24 AM, Brad Anders wrote:

We'll have to see. I'm especially interested in how effective this
investigation will be, considering that most of the alleged doping
took place outside of the USA.

Time will tell.

Yet we'll still have to listen to you pontificate ad nauseum in the
meantime.

Old May 26th 10, 06:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

==========
It's more and more becoming a 'he said, they said' thing
==========

There was a time it wasn't? Seriously?

Until someone finds a money trail, that's all this is, and all this has
ever been.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old May 26th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
B. Lafferty[_3_]

On 5/26/2010 11:48 AM, RicodJour wrote:
On May 26, 11:42 am, "B. wrote:
On 5/26/2010 11:24 AM, Brad Anders wrote:

We'll have to see. I'm especially interested in how effective this
investigation will be, considering that most of the alleged doping
took place outside of the USA.

Time will tell.

Yet we'll still have to listen to you pontificate ad nauseum in the
meantime.

I don't speak excathedra, so you'll never hear me pontificate. I have a
question for you and all the other asswipes here. Do you think Tom
Weisel will take the fall for Lance or will he cut a deal and throw
Lance and Johan under the bus?
Old May 26th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
F. Kurgan Gringioni

"B. Lafferty" wrote in message news:r-

We'll have to see. I'm especially interested in how effective this
investigation will be, considering that most of the alleged doping
took place outside of the USA.

Brad Anders

Time will tell.

Dumbass -

They've got to find some sort of paper trail. Otherwise, it's a
he-said/she-said situation.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

UCI investigation of Cox's death datakoll Racing 8 August 7th 07 10:04 PM
ATB Death Investigation coowoowoo Australia 7 November 1st 06 12:25 PM
Independent Investigation Mr. Armstrong? B. Lafferty Racing 43 June 22nd 06 09:33 PM
Accident investigation? NJF UK 0 September 14th 05 03:20 PM
Armstrong Investigation Expands B. Lafferty Racing 22 October 4th 04 05:06 PM